We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Aldi hair dye!!

Options
Has anyone used this !!i went shopping last nite bought sum and am curently sitting here ****ting myself with some on!!im dreading the results but had no time to go into town to buy my usual stuff!! what am i like?? :confused: :eek:
"You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf"

(Kabat-Zinn 2004):D:D:D

Comments

• kenshaz
    kenshaz Posts: 3,155 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    my wife did and she looked fabulous ,no problem
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]To be happy you need to make someone happy.[/FONT]
  • candygirl
    candygirl Posts: 29,455 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    lol i'll let you know in about 20 mins!!im so supsicious of cheap stuff like this.if it works ill be buzzin though cos its half the price!! ;)

• If you have any problems I can help, I was a Toni & Guy colourist in a former career.
    But to be honest you *should* be fine. Problems arise not from the hair colour but by not following the instructions (if it says 20 minutes then leave it 20 minutes, not 30 or 40 minutes "to make the colour last longer" which a lot of people do!) or just buying the wrong colour.

Good luck! I'm sure you'll look gorgeous in 20 mins :)
  • candygirl
    Options
    If you have any problems I can help, I was a Toni & Guy colourist in a former career.
    But to be honest you *should* be fine. Problems arise not from the hair colour but by not following the instructions (if it says 20 minutes then leave it 20 minutes, not 30 or 40 minutes "to make the colour last longer" which a lot of people do!) or just buying the wrong colour.

Good luck! I'm sure you'll look gorgeous in 20 mins :)
    lol well not quite gorgeous but acceptable.it looks ok but the grey coverage isnt brill.still itll do for tonight!! :T :T

• candygirl
    Options
    sorry to keep ranting on about it but now my hair is dry and properly dried the colour looks great, i was looking at it wet before!!so a bargain all round from aldi!! :beer:

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills