E = Uknown 1/2 Price Hair-Straighteners @ BOOTS

Options
Not too clued up on these myself so keep your guns holstered if its not what you want!

http://makeashorterlink.com/?J5D815CF9

http://makeashorterlink.com/?L35923CF9

I do know lots were searching for these at Argos so hope someone gets themselves a deal.

Don't forget to use your 10% off code which can be found on the boots thread and with a little luck someone will kindly post below for you..........
Four guns yet only one trigger prepare for a volley.

Together we can make a difference.

Comments

• ben500
    ben500 Posts: 23,192 Forumite
    Options
    Wow that bad a deal eh!
    Four guns yet only one trigger prepare for a volley.

Together we can make a difference.
  • mich_city
    mich_city Posts: 13,830 Forumite
    Options
    people were buying hair straightners by the bucket load in boots today.. (me included) these look a good bargain, but not the ones I needed (wet 2 dry for fussy daughter)

Didn't think to order online and get 10% off on top of the triple points :-[
  • Lara
    Lara Posts: 2,880 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    people were buying hair straightners by the bucket load in boots today.. (me included) these look a good bargain, but not the ones I needed (wet 2 dry for fussy daughter)

Didn't think to order online and get 10% off on top of the triple points  :-[

You could take them back after ordering online :-X :-/ don't know whether it is worth the hassle though :-/
  • leskerr
    leskerr Posts: 130 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options

Didn't think to order online and get 10% off on top of the triple points :-[

mc,

I've 2 fussy daughters :-/

I've just received Babyliss Wet & Dry ones from saloneasy on ebay for £48. Saloneasy also have their own website (you can reach it through kelkoo if you search for the straighteners), however the deal on ebay was £2 cheaper.

Delivered RM Special Delivery (even though I didn't pay extra), so they arrived less than 36 hours after ordering.

HTH

Les
  • Addy
    Addy Posts: 1,896 Forumite
    Options
    Argos are selling the Remington Wet2Straight, both slim and wide versions for 20% off = £63.16 at the moment.
  • mich_city
    Options
    Argos are selling the Remington Wet2Straight, both slim and wide versions for 20% off = £63.16 at the moment.

Arrgh.. these are the one's I've just bought at the full price in Boots :( I did get triple points on my advantage card which I suppose does make up the difference and I do shop in Boots quite often.. bit of a bummer though all the same :D
  • Addy
    Options

Arrgh.. these are the one's I've just bought at the full price in Boots  :( I did get triple points on my advantage card which I suppose does make up the difference and I do shop in Boots quite often.. bit of a bummer though all the same  :D

Did you pay by credit card? See if the credit card company will refund the difference. Then you get them at the Argos price and get to keep your points ;D

Check Martin's article here
  • surfnlurk
    Options
    [glow=red,2,300]Help[/glow]
    Did anyone get a screen grab/dump from the Argos deal for Remington S8200 Wet2Straight at £63'ish.

Trying my luck with Barclaycard price promise. But Argos have bumped the price back to £79.98 after I'd phoned barclaycard. Don't want egg on my chin, best I can find is QED at £68.02 inc p+p.

If anyone has a screen grab or knows the same product for less please post or pm me.

Cheers, Neil
  • Addy
    Options
    Neil - Argos are doing the Wet2straights again for £63.16, so grab a screenshot now ;D

Part of their 3 day special, 20% off all haircare.

Addy.
  • mich_city
    Options
    They also have a sale advert in today's Daily Mirror - the straightners are on it showing the reduced price..
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure