We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Tinted moisturiser???????

Options
Not sure if this is in right place!!!!! But here goes....

Anyone got any tips for a decent tinted moisturiser at a nice cheap price???

Have just started a new job in place with fierce air conditioning and its playing havoc with my skin!!!!! :grinheart
Laughing at my ancient signature...voodoobaby now 10 years old:eek:

Comments

• Dora_the_Explorer_5
    Options
    Boots No 7 - enjoy your new job, despite the gale.
  • mancitychick
    Options
    I too would recommend Boots No7.
  • voodoozoe
    Options
    I'll check it out!!!!!!!!

Here's to having skin like a baby's bottom again :beer: !!!!!
    Laughing at my ancient signature...voodoobaby now 10 years old:eek:

• jaybee
    jaybee Posts: 1,556 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    If you've got any 'ordinary' foundation try mixing a little bit of it with some moisturising creme. I've done this with foundation and Body Shop Vitamin E Creme and it seems to work (and I have very dry skin)
  • Dr Hauschka (which are by far the best skin care products IMO) do a bronze concentrate which you just add to your regular moisturiser. You can also add it to your foundation in the summer when you've got a tan instead of buying new foundation.

http://www.drhauschka.co.uk

Moneysaving tip: I always buy Dr Hauschka from http://www.bce-europe.com where they are less than 1/2 the UK shop prices. The only drawback is that the labels are in German
  • suki1964
    suki1964 Posts: 14,313 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Have to second the Dr Hauschka recomendation - Fantastic stuff, doesnt clog the pores and a bottle will last months
  • Jays
    Jays Posts: 410 Forumite
    Options
    Does anyone have a recommendation for a tinted moisteriser with Sunscreen of Factor 15 for more, my usual one does not have a Sunscreen but I am keen to use one daily to reduce the retched ageing processes. I've tried a sunscreen under my tinted moisteriser but find it all becomes too heavy for dry sensitive skin.

Any suggestions?
  • onesocklizzie
    Options
    My sister swears by nivea's tinted moisturiser, think its about £4!!
  • bank_of_slate
    bank_of_slate Posts: 12,922 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I too make my own by diluting my foundation with my favourite moisturiser.

Are the settings on the air con right? If anyone else suffers the same in your office ask your line manager about it, Also is the unit serviced regularly? Air con units are notorious for re-circulation of bacteria, micro-organisms and legionella
    ...Linda xx
    It's easy to give in to that negative voice that chants "cant do it" BUT we lift each other up.
    We dont count all the runners ahead of us & feel intimidated.
    Instead we look back proudly at our journey, our personal struggle & determination & remember that there are those that never even attempt to reach the starting line.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,961 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Hate to say it but I like Clarins though Im v lucky as my mum usually brings it back from her hols for me.It lasts me for ages.I think its got SPF something in it as well.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport