PS2

Options
Just place an order for a PS2 with Simply Games, they are due another delivery of PS2's before Christmas, but cannot give a 100% cast iron guarantee.

However they will allow you purchase the item then cancel again if you find one elsewhere.
Simply Games told me they don’t take the money out of your account until the item is dispatched. They are the only retailer I have come across who will allow you to reserve a PS2

Win win situation!!

Comments

• mrme
    mrme Posts: 1,207 Forumite
    Options
    play.com have them IN STOCK for £120 and there is a 5% code somewhere although not sure on customs??
    :j :j
  • Snowboarder747
    Options
    They have sold out but thanks for the info anyway.
  • kingnpuk
    Options
    currys are advertising a new slim PS2 pack available Friday morning:

Slim PS2, Roller MI2, Rocky Legends, Essentials Pack, not got price but I think it will be more than the last pack at £149
  • doozeruk
    Options
    Oh what fun...............I luv christmas ;D

I decided to put in an order at simplygames last night for a PS2 for my Missus (thats what I keep telling myself anyway ;) ) Today what arrives on our doorstep but a PS2 :o , she had ordered one for me (and the kids :-/) for christmas, but she couldn't keep it a secret because she is so chuffed she actually got one!

Its an eyetoy bundle with the incredibles and finding nemo for £199, OK not the cheapest but not that bad, considering :)

And where from.......................should they get ready for the rush...well it was at https://www.littlewoods.com , but looks like delivery is now within 5 weeks, give em a call they may have some
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.[/font][/font]
  • saving-money_4
    Options
    Comet has them in stock online now  :D

from £129 with 6 games  :o
    very cheap!

also you can chose your delivery date and time (from Wed 15th)
    Delivery is from £5.95

http://www.comet.co.uk/comet/html/cache/384.html

;)
    Charles J
  • diesel19740
    Options
    ;D cheers just got 2 myself
    No reliance should be placed on the above.
  • Totoriko
    Totoriko Posts: 650 Forumite
    Options
    These 6 games are rubbish. Looks like they are trying to get rid of them LOL

:P
  • mrme
    mrme Posts: 1,207 Forumite
    Options
    Don't know what to do, if I order here I will get one delivered but I really don't want the games and I have a feeling I will get one from Boots, also I was told HMV had some for £110 with burnout 3 but neither of these are 100% Is it me or should they be sold out anyway they have been in stock all day ???
    Game will also have limeted stocks tomorrow as will woolies, virgin - they are on their way ;D
    :j :j
  • megazoid
    megazoid Posts: 307 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    The bloomin baskets gone offline lol, the swine :)

Regards

Megazoid
    £2008 4 2008 Member No# 184
  • mercman_3
    Options
    tried to order...but they got a technical problem

:'(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing