Free Cafedirect Toolkit (samples, dvd, mocs, postcards etc)

Options
http://www.cafedirect.co.uk/friends/joinfriends.cfm
Toolkits are available to Friends of Caf!direct

To order your Caf!direct Toolkit, please complete and submit the following form while stocks last.
At this time, we are only able to deliver to Friends of Caf!direct in the UK. Please make sure you read the Terms and Conditions before ordering.
Toolkit contents:
  • information sheets about Caf!direct
  • a DVD to inspire your friends, family, and work colleagues
  • information about our delicious products and some samples
  • posters to advertise your event
  • profiles of some of our grower partners
  • money saving coupons and postcards
:hello:

Comments

• InfamyInfamy
    Options
    Thanks Lorweld! Great find!
    :beer:
    Infamy! Infamy! They've all got it in for me!
  • justpeyton4now
    Options
    Thank you, Lorweld. Great find and a great cause.
    Take the first step.
    Even if you cannot see the whole staircase,
    Just take the first step.
    ~MLK, Jr~
  • logan
    logan Posts: 258 Forumite
    Options
    i got mine today its great
    Quidco £875.12:money:Topcashback £267.26:money:iPoints 12604pts:beer:Pigsbck 800pts;)Cashle $16.09:TKudosnetwork £50 Amazon:eek: FreebieJeebies £30 Amazon:rolleyes:BingoPort £30 Amazon:j, Lightspeed £15 Amazon Voucher:money:, ConsumerPulse £100 Argos :cool:Valued Opinions £10 Argos:p, MySurvey 1490 Nectar Points:money:
    Updated 28/04/2009
  • Starliteprism
    Options
    logan wrote: »
    i got mine today its great

Me too! I was actually expecting something else, so I was a bit shocked at how fast it arrived!:j
    Jan wins-Madame Tussauds ticket, Sex Drive & Bride Wars movie, Feb-Hotel for Dogs, Young Victoria, Mar-Hush, Watchmen, Marley & Me, X-men Blueray screening, The Boat That Rocked tix Apr-Coraline tix, Incredible Hulk, 22" TV, £100 Asda voucher...

Keep it coming!:p
  • Solomon_Broad
    Options
    Mine came a few weeks ago, about a week after I ordered it. I got lots of free samples of products, some posters and cards to give out, and a DVD.
  • InfamyInfamy
    InfamyInfamy Posts: 1,727 Forumite
    Options
    Mine arrived today! Excellent freebie....now to put the kettle on!!
    :j
    Infamy! Infamy! They've all got it in for me!
  • justpeyton4now
    Options
    What a fab kit! Thanks again, Lorweld. I was truly surprised at all the different samples. Coffees, tea, hot chocolate. Plus the posters etc.
    Take the first step.
    Even if you cannot see the whole staircase,
    Just take the first step.
    ~MLK, Jr~
  • geordie_lass_2
    geordie_lass_2 Posts: 1,941 Forumite
    Options
    I've been getting these for a while, I take the samples, MOC's, poster etc into work for the coffee cupboard and to spread the word (I keep the ground coffee for me :o )

They will email you regularly asking if you could use another toolkit, also offer some other goodies to test too. Last year they asked if I would like to try one of their premium ground coffees and sent two huge packs of it, very nice it was too :D
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,948 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Thanks Lorweld

Looking forward to getting the samples :beer:
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Reverbe
    Reverbe Posts: 4,210 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I have had this sample and having recently done some voluntary work for them can confirm that this pack is really for promotion and events and not meant just for personal use/misuse.I always take the stuff into work to promote just as geordie lass does. They can also be used for church groups,and other meetings.

They are not a big company and remember that every person who takes a toolkit just for freebies takes money out of their pocket that could be passed onto people in developing countries.
    What Would Bill Buchanan Do?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport