Bnever too Busy grab bags on again (lush)

Options
:beer: Hi ya grab bags are back on again ,this is the up market sister for Lush
£30.00 gives you £70.00 worth of stuff ive just placed an order,the bags are found in the gift section,

www.bnevertoobusytobebeautiful.com

hth

think i posted this in the wrong board before:o sorry
Don't sweat the small stuff, Its all small stuff.

Comments

• kay_depp
    kay_depp Posts: 521 Forumite
    Options
    Did anyone get one last time? Wanna know if theyre any good before ordering, £30 is quite a lot if you end up with rubbish iyswim
    :heart2:Stupid, unreliable vampire.:heart2:
  • yummymummy888888
    Options
    It will be anything from the Christmas catalogue. Some gorgeous stuff but I have to say I much prefer Lush. Won`t be doing it again. Some bargains on Ebay from the last grab bags!

After not being sure if I would recieve mine, ( I ordered 2 days after they had apparantly ran out), they sent with my order, a christmas catalogue with a note saying most things are still available to order!

Guess they have lots of stock to shift.
  • emmilou
    emmilou Posts: 297 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    What sort of stuff was it yummymummy? My DD visited their shop once on a trip to London and has raved about it so I am quite interested. Was it just make up?
    • Make 2023 in 2023 # £00/2023
    • Mortgage free Aug 2022
  • yummymummy888888
    Options
    emmilou wrote: »
    What sort of stuff was it yummymummy? My DD visited their shop once on a trip to London and has raved about it so I am quite interested. Was it just make up?

There seemed to be 2 different kind of bags. one had a couple of very expenbsive make up sets, DING DONG and B KiISSED. Most people got DEAR JOHN gift sets and an assortment of Christmas bath and shower stuff. Everything does seem to be on EBAY if you want piccies. search for B Never
  • Kimitatsu
    Kimitatsu Posts: 3,894 Forumite
    Options
    You can find more details here:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1492569

Tried the snow shower scrub over the weekend - it was fantastic :D
    Free/impartial debt advice: Consumer Credit Counselling Service (CCCS) | National Debtline | Find your local CAB
  • norm_diploom
    Options
    I ordered one of these £30 grab bags, it arrived last week. Contents were:
    Dear John gift set (mens) approx £30 value
    2 x shower scrubs in jars - smell gorgeous!
    1 bath thingy
    1 shower bar
    1 corsage shaped bubble bar - very pretty

there was another recent thread giving more info here:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1492569
  • Schnoogleboo
    Options
    I'm hovering on the brink of ordering here, but just wanted to know are they *really* worth it? Are they that nice? I love make up and bath stuff? Any hints guys?
    :D Treasurer and Co Founder of - The Smile It Won't Hurt Club :D
    (Club Funds: 124 and 1/2 a cyber penny)
    Murphy's No More Pies Club Memeber No. 266
  • Toto
    Toto Posts: 6,680 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    well, I loved the one I got so much I've just ordered another :)
    :A
    :A
    "Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid" - Albert Einstein
  • sashanut
    sashanut Posts: 3,252 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    :confused: They all seem to have gone now?? That was quick! Oh well saved the money....
    New start JAN15 - NOT BUYING IT 2015 :eek:. Long haul DFW #145 : 2011 DEBTBUSTING : £5500 OD GONE, £2000 OD - GONE £93,610.30 cc & loan debt - GONE 27.6.14 FINALLY DEBT & MORTGAGE FREE :happyhear
  • norm_diploom
    Options
    I'm hovering on the brink of ordering here, but just wanted to know are they *really* worth it? Are they that nice? I love make up and bath stuff? Any hints guys?

Judging from what others got, there's a fair chance you'd get some mens stuff. If you can live with that, I'd go for it.

I used the dear john set for hubby's birthday yesterday, and am keeping the corsage gift for mothers day, so that's already a good 30 quids worth and I get to keep the rest!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure