Bookbarn: Brislington Bristol FREE BOOKS!

Options
Afternoon all.
Hope I have posted this in the right place and that this isn't a duplicate message.
OK, I can't vouch for this personally as I'm unfortunately stuck at work on the other side of Bristol at the mo, but....

I have just seen a message on the Bristol freecycle board that unfortunately Bookbarn has gone into administration. What this means though for us the general public is that they are apparently giving away (for free!) all their stock. According to the freecycle board everything is just in huge piles of books all over the floor and in no order, so will require a fair bit of rummaging! Just go down and help yourself.
There are still thousands of books left apparently. As I mentioned I haven't been able to get down there myself but if anyone's nearby it might be worth popping down to have a look!
If anyone does get down there and is able to find out anything more then please post any information here.

For those of you who hadn't heard of Bookbarn it is (or was) a big warehouse full of second hand books on the trading estate down on the Bath Road in Brislington by the Paintworks place.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport