PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.
We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Smelly jeans!

2»

Comments

• Raychee
    Raychee Posts: 252 Forumite
    I can't help with the smell, but I buy my cheap jeans from New Look @ £10. (And they're lovely!) I've never got on with Primark stuff.

Hope you find a solution.
    Natwest CC - [STRIKE]£2545[/STRIKE] now £0 :j
    Overdraft - £2668 :eek:- to be cleared by February 2010

Wedding - 11 September 2010:love:
  • Raychee wrote: »
    I can't help with the smell, but I buy my cheap jeans from New Look @ £10. (And they're lovely!) .

Same here - and every now and again those 20% off vouchers do the rounds - I bought 4 pairs for £32 last time! they are really nice, comfy jeans too! (have a black pair from there and they do not smell!! woohoo!)
  • Matalan do fantastic jeans, all styles, colours, leg lengths etc, I got 2 pairs for £15 a while back. :T

September Grocery Challenge £181.51/£270.00
    August Grocery Challenge £298.60/£270.00
  • Gigervamp
    Gigervamp Posts: 6,583 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary 10 Posts
    Speaking of Matalan, I remember years ago you had to become a member to buy things in there. Has that changed?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 345.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 251K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 451K Spending & Discounts
  • 237.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 612.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 174.3K Life & Family
  • 251K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.