🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

£250 OFF SONY VAIO LAPTOP AT Cdiscount

Options
Not sure if a good deal but thought it may interest some:

http://www.cdiscount.co.uk/home.html

Reduced to £649 the Sony Vaio Ar71M

Comments

• cc99
    cc99 Posts: 53 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Fair price for a Sony with this spec, BUT..... a bit of "Buyer Beware" here. If you do a search on this company you will find they take your money and dont supply the goods then you have to wait ages for a refund if you are one of the lucky ones to get the refund;( There is no company address on the website and although there is a tel no I personally wont shop with a company I cant visit if they took my my money and didnt send the goods!

Sorry to "p" on your parade....:o
    Lady of Leisure!
  • heskpesk
    heskpesk Posts: 2,006 Forumite
    Options
    cc99 wrote: »
    Fair price for a Sony with this spec, BUT..... a bit of "Buyer Beware" here. If you do a search on this company you will find they take your money and dont supply the goods then you have to wait ages for a refund if you are one of the lucky ones to get the refund;( There is no company address on the website and although there is a tel no I personally wont shop with a company I cant visit if they took my my money and didnt send the goods!

Sorry to "p" on your parade....:o

Thank you for the heads up - although I have ordered a few things from this site and always received the goods promptly and without hassle.
  • Danives
    Options
    Found a cheaper price for this:

http://digitaltechmart.biz/product_info.php?currency=GBP&products_id=11378

Looks like the laptop has been discontinued - just a heads up
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income