loan agreement advice

Options
hi im new here im looking for a little advice,i recently applied and was accepted by egg,com for a unsecure personal loan of 9000 at 7.9% APR,im quite happy with this.im useing this money to clear my £1500 overdraft and and existing 5000 loan,i have never missed any direct debit payments on this loan of my car insurance and mobile contract.so im feeling quite confident,all they need is for me to send back the signed loan agreement and 3 months bank statements,im wondering if they have already accepted me is it a done deal?do they just want to see my statements because ive never had any dealings with them before?ive expalined that im maxed in my £1500 overdraft and the loan from them will be sorting this out i havnt gone over my agreed overdraft on my statments either,my only worry is i said i earn between 800 and 850 a month,on my last 3 statments i earned £975,£815,£687,as u can tell the first two payments are fine,but the last one 687 is below average because i had time off work,could they decline me for this?and wht else are they looking for on my statements thanks in advance.

Comments

• jonesMUFCforever
    Options
    They are looking for things like whether items have been returned unpaid on your account and whether you have exceeded your overdraft limit and also confirm that the amount you puton your application as salary is ok.
    From what you have posted you should be ok.
  • thewinkshow
    Options
    thankyou,like i said everything is fine iver always paid on time all my outgoings,just the last months pay was a little lower than usual.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure