Options

Comments

• Jorsha
    Jorsha Posts: 366 Forumite
    Options
    Ooh wow, thanks very much. Can't wait to try this. ^^
  • Hush-Puppy
    Options
    And .... tasty? I'm not sure I'll like the flavour, but I'm sure the scent will be lovely :D
    "...Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate,
    but that we are powerful beyond measure". :o

- Nelson Mandela.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,959 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Still available :beer:
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • KittyPryde
    KittyPryde Posts: 2,623 Forumite
    Options
    It's defo expired. The same link has been posted since 2006 and no-one has received it for years although it's still posted regularly as Lenor havn't bothered themselves to take the link down.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,959 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    KittyPryde wrote: »
    It's defo expired. The same link has been posted since 2006 and no-one has received it for years although it's still posted regularly as Lenor havn't bothered themselves to take the link down.

Oh its just been re posted on the freebies again
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • KittyPryde
    KittyPryde Posts: 2,623 Forumite
    Options
    Yeah i saw, i would have asked for a merge request but it's been posted about 1000 times and I don't want poor Lorweld to have to merge them all, she'd be there all day lol!
  • J44H
    J44H Posts: 531 Forumite
    Options
    Signed up then message reads won't be sent out till after feb. 2006 :eek:
    If you don't get what you want today maybe the Postie will bring it tomorrow. :j:j:j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure