We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
I wanna.... Good Digital Camera
bigmomma051204
Posts: 1,776 Forumite
I wanna buy my partner a digital camera for his birthday but things are a bit tight so only have about £50 to spend. Is it possible to get a good, basic digital camera for that kind of money?? I have no clue about them hence am asking lol
Baldrick, does it have to be this way? Our valued friendship ending with me cutting you up into strips and telling the prince that you walked over a very sharp cattle grid in an extremely heavy hat?
0
Comments
-
Haven't looked very recently but I was amazed before Xmas at the great prices to be had on digital compacts that would have been £200 - £300 a couple of years back (and not too far behind the 'cutting edge' models either). I should think you could pick up a fairly reasonable one for that price. Try Amazon or 7dayshop to get the feel of what's out there; dpreview(just google it) will help with reviews, even of older models. Hope you find what you need!0
-
I have the older model to this....
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5591370/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CPhotography%7C12109590/c_2/2%7Ccat_12109590%7CDigital+cameras%7C12109607.htm
This one is £58 but i got mine at Max Speilmen, I think it was on offer a few weeks backs if I remember rightly for under £50.
Photo quality is great, easy to use too!0 -
It all depends on your definition of 'good' .. I've got a £120 Panasonic camera that i think is 'ok', but if I want 'good' I use my £400 SLR
For £50 you can get a 'basic' camera. Even 10 years ago I wouldn't have said you would get a good camera for that money.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards