We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Anyone recommend a Camcorder??
lucygotit
Posts: 507 Forumite
I am wanting to buy a Camcorder but not sure which one to buy. I have looked at the various types around and I have come to the conclusion that one with a Hard Drive is better, unless anyone knows different.
I am wanting to spend upto £400.
Can anyone recommend any camcorders?
Any help will be appreciated :T
I am wanting to spend upto £400.
Can anyone recommend any camcorders?
Any help will be appreciated :T
If this has helped you please don't forget to click Thanks, thankyou.
0
Comments
-
I bought the Sony DCR55 for £293 at Christmas. The model below, the 53, is seriously down in price now. Argos had the best deal IIRC. They seem to be falling in price because the new streamlined camcorders are due from the USA soon. Easy to use and about £100.0
-
I have looked at Sony models and 2 I have seen and interested in are 57 and 77.
Has anyone any seen any reviews on either of these please?If this has helped you please don't forget to click Thanks, thankyou.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards