We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Huggies super dry Jumbo Boxes in Asda £8 with £8.10 worth of MOCs

Options
13»

Comments

• Princess_Coupon
    Options
    I've stocked up on cow and gate baby balance dairy desserts ( 4 pack just like yoghurt 4-36 months)on offer from about £1.80 down to a £1 but there is a 50p printable PDF coupon on the coupon thread so 50p for 4 yoghurts exp is June-Sept depending on flavour my LO has 1 a day so I got 30 packs of 4!
    AKA: PC

Rest in Peace Fred the Maddest Muppet in Heaven :heart:
  • JoJoB
    JoJoB Posts: 2,080 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Asda in Broadstairs still had about 10 of the winnie the pooh nappy boxes (size 5) left about an hour ago. No stairgates.
    2015 wins: Jan: Leeds Castle tickets; Feb: Kindle Fire, Years supply Ricola March: £50 Sports Direct voucher April: DSLR camera June: £500 Bingo July: £50 co-op voucher
  • k66
    k66 Posts: 353 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Bought a box, removed the coupons went back in store and bought two more boxes, using 2x£2 off coupons. Thanks OP you have saved me a fortune. X
    :hello:
  • bylromarha
    bylromarha Posts: 10,085 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    No Huggies super dry in Coventry, but lots of girls potty training £2.50 boxes.

Contain £1.50 NSS coupons and a pack of pull ups, as well as a potty and exciting princess stickers which made my daughters day!
    Who made hogs and dogs and frogs?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family