🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Secured loan question ?

Options
Is there such a thing as a secured loan company with a good level of customer service and a half decent reputation (do not want to be forced into PPI :eek: ) as I am a little worried about this type of loan but it may be my last option. Thanks. :beer:

Comments

• lindabea
    lindabea Posts: 1,478 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I think all loan companies are OK as long as you maintain your repayments. They only become ruthless when you default on your repayments. As for customer service, I have not found a company laon or otherwise that has good customer service, especially those who use foreign call centres. With PPI, I personally have never used it. If a company tell me that it's a condtion of the loan, I just put the phone down. PPI is not mandatory - it's your decision to accept it or not. If a campany force on you, it's only because they may maoney on the premiums.
    Before doing something... do nothing
  • kenshaz
    kenshaz Posts: 3,155 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    The interest they offer and the terms and conditions ARE THE only points that you should look,JUST SAY NO TO WHAT YOU DO NOT WANT,never trust them or be loyal and read Martins advice on loans
    good luck
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]To be happy you need to make someone happy.[/FONT]
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport