🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Free exclusive U2 7" single collectors edition box set (merged)

Options

Comments

• SpokesT
    Options
    I emailed them:

"When's it bloody coming?"

They replied:

"Sunday. Bloody Sunday"
  • now_a_mum&skint
    now_a_mum&skint Posts: 2,279 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    SpokesT wrote: »
    I emailed them:

"When's it bloody coming?"

They replied:

"Sunday. Bloody Sunday"
    Here's hoping 'One' will arrive on 'A Beautiful Day' and before 'New Years Day' !!:o
    This above all: to thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man. (SHAKESPEARE, Hamlet, 1600) :kisses2:

Comp wins : Oct : Michael Buble goodies :blushing:
    Nov: jar of Baxters red slaw deli toppers
  • hudswell
    hudswell Posts: 252 Forumite
    Options
    U2 Boots

Fill in details.

Web site states:
    Sign up below to receive your exclusive 7" single collectors edition box set. You'll also receive updates about new releases, ticket pre-sales, PA's, exclusive music downloads from U2.

Remember to reply to the confirmation e-mail we send you to ensure you receive the updates.

Found via Magic Freebies UK
    May contain nuts. Your mileage may vary. Batteries not included. Thanks to all posters :D

• ljdavies83
    Options
    Thanks - have signed up, hope I get one
  • luckymoneysaver
    Options
    I think this was on months ago. i never did get anything. does anyone else remember??
  • simon31leeds
    Options
    I got the box at the time but must be a good 4 or 5 months ago now. Am sure they'll all have gone by now as they're currently selling on Ebay for £30+!!!!
  • hudswell
    hudswell Posts: 252 Forumite
    Options
    How strange - I'd only received the e-mail this morning, and a search for 'U2' didn't show the previous post, so I assumed it was a new freebie.

Oh well, we live and learn ;)
    May contain nuts. Your mileage may vary. Batteries not included. Thanks to all posters :D

• devilchef
    devilchef Posts: 235 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    there was alson a very similar offer for keane and other groups...a catch maybe?
  • Reverbe
    Reverbe Posts: 4,210 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I think this was on months ago. i never did get anything. does anyone else remember??
    Ditto. Nothing showed up.
    What Would Bill Buchanan Do?
  • kimmy112
    kimmy112 Posts: 323 Forumite
    Options
    i did this a long time ago - didn't get anything
    MAY FREEBIESFree Jar of Sharwoods Sauce.£10 Argos gift card. Picture Hanging Strips. Fairy WUL. Live Mealworms. Hipp Preggy bits. Perfume. Lipton Tea x3. Pack of snack a jacks. Genome fridge magnets. Fuel Rights Book.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport