We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
I want a used tricycle
John_K_6
Posts: 23 Forumite
Hi all,
I'm having difficulty finding an adults tricycle for a decent price- on ebay they're all going for around £50-£100 until the last few hours when they're going up to £200ish! Does anybody happen to know where I can pick up an adults tricycle (2nd hand is fine!) for a bargain price?!
Regards,
John K
I'm having difficulty finding an adults tricycle for a decent price- on ebay they're all going for around £50-£100 until the last few hours when they're going up to £200ish! Does anybody happen to know where I can pick up an adults tricycle (2nd hand is fine!) for a bargain price?!
Regards,
John K
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards