We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Payzone - Late Payment Charges
MICHELLE9944
Posts: 6 Forumite
I am a small independent newsagent and like a lot of people am suffering financially. I have recently defaulted on 2 of my Payzone direct debits, purely due to the direct debit being drawn on uncleared funds, so the money is actually there!!! I have now noticed that Payzone have charged me £50.00 each time for the privillege, even though the payment has been made by debit card immediately I have noticed the bank haven't honoured the DD - thats £100 for 2 late payments!!!! - Which I think is astronomical!!! it is in their terms & conditions though, is their anyway I can query/reclaim as I believe this penalty is unfair and unjustifiable? Does anybody know???
0
Comments
-
I don't know what Payzone is - but the money wasn't in your account, as it was uncleared.
Could you call Payzone and discuss this and see if they will waiver the fees as a goodwill gesture?Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards