We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Skipton mortgages...anyone know what their like?

Does anyone know about Skipton BS??

I've never heard of them. just wondering if they offer quality of service etc
If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have failed to plan properly


I've only ever been wrong once! and that was when I thought I was wrong but I was right

Comments

  • We have quite a lot of buytolet mortgages with them and they have been very good.
    Always helpfull when we have lost the interest statement, sending another out without charging.
    Hope this helps
  • Cat695
    Cat695 Posts: 3,647 Forumite
    Thanks Romans

    They just seem to be offering the cheapest fix rate at the mo that I can see
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have failed to plan properly


    I've only ever been wrong once! and that was when I thought I was wrong but I was right
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.