We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Long underwear

What are the best options for everyday long underwear. I'm wearing long johns right now bought for 2.50 a shot (uppers and lowers separate purchases) from Primark. They seem fine. If I go online, I find various options, such as "ski" underwear, but they are generally expensive. So what is out there between the extremes of Primark and hi-tech Ski underwear?

Comments

  • We bought our thermals as an Aldi or Lidl (can't remember) and have used them on two ski trips. They've been really warm & cosy, even in pretty grim conditions. I wouldn't go out & spend a fortune on other stuff- but I'm sure other people feel differently. Hope this helps a little.
    Only dead fish go with the flow...
  • Diane60
    Diane60 Posts: 571 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    I have been wearing a pink ski thermal set (long sleeved top and long johns) as pyjamas recently!Bought them from a Tchibo outlet for £5 the set. Wash well and very warm in bed.
  • scotti
    scotti Posts: 105 Forumite
    Have used this company, better quality than primark (although those have been useful too)

    FYI their LJ's are very close fitting on the lower leg.

    http://www.britishthermals.com/Mens_Special_Offers

    hth
    cheers, scotti
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.