We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Where can I find out current SVRs?
anna_d_2
Posts: 92 Forumite
We are on a three year fixed with First National (although the DD registers as GE money?)
We have another year of it to run, but I'm keen to budget ahead if we move to the SVR (as DH's credit rating/ newly self employed status may make it difficult for us to get a new deal... :mad: ).
Through a considerable amount of googling I've found out that GE Money/ First National link their SVR to the Barclay's Base Rate - but I can't seem to find the actual correlations or figures - or how much these might have changed in recent months.
All help/ advice welcome?
We have another year of it to run, but I'm keen to budget ahead if we move to the SVR (as DH's credit rating/ newly self employed status may make it difficult for us to get a new deal... :mad: ).
Through a considerable amount of googling I've found out that GE Money/ First National link their SVR to the Barclay's Base Rate - but I can't seem to find the actual correlations or figures - or how much these might have changed in recent months.
All help/ advice welcome?
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards