We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Yet another surrender question
Allcannings
Posts: 2 Newbie
I have a Prudential with profits endowment due to mature on 3/10/2011. Is it worth cashing in now .
Minimum death benefit £ 51,750.00
Amount of benefit £18.216.00
Total bonus and benefits at 31/12/2007 £ 33,001.66
Surrender value today £37,488.00
Monthly premium £71.90
Projected final amount at 4%/year £47,640
I assume 4% growth over the next 2 years is very unlikely.
I donot have a mortgage now - so is it worth hanging on to? Thanks
Minimum death benefit £ 51,750.00
Amount of benefit £18.216.00
Total bonus and benefits at 31/12/2007 £ 33,001.66
Surrender value today £37,488.00
Monthly premium £71.90
Projected final amount at 4%/year £47,640
I assume 4% growth over the next 2 years is very unlikely.
I donot have a mortgage now - so is it worth hanging on to? Thanks
0
Comments
-
Allcannings wrote: »I assume 4% growth over the next 2 years is very unlikely.I donot have a mortgage now - so is it worth hanging on to? Thanks
What would you do with the money if you cashed in?What return would you expect on it?Trying to keep it simple...
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards