We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

'Light in the box' WILL rip you off....stear clear!!!

Hi,

Having had a terrible experience with this company, I searched the net to see if I was the only one. It was only when I did this that the truth about them became clear.

There are many reviews out there, from people who have had the same experience I have.

Basically I ordered my bridesmaids dresses from there as we are on a very tight budget, and had actually read some positive reviews on here about them.

My dresses totalled £162.00. Bargain I thought.

We sent the girls custom measurements off, the dresses arrived, all too small.(By at least 2 inches each!).

When I tried to inform them and ask for a refund I was fobbed off with a variety of excuses. I persisted and they said they would refund me but would charge me 25% of each dress?? - I do not trust them to refund me anything once they have the dresses back.

BE CAREFUL, their english is BAD!!

So difficult to work with
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.