LA Fitness PERSONAL TRAINERS

Options
I have observed LA Fitness personal trainers they are cleverly based in the gyms and members are attracted to them as they are always there. Although at £30 per session 1 hour i think that is to much to pay. surely members are best advised to do the classes that are provided within their membership as this can achieve results as well. Also you have to have lots of sessions to see any benefit.
Has anyone been able to get the price down?

garcon6

Comments

• chika
    chika Posts: 848 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hmmm, where else would the personal trainers be?

I have a Virgin active PT who is worth his weight in gold its £35 a hour and although I acknowledge its not cheap it is money well spent. I have one session a week and he also calls and texts and if I see him in the gym when I'm not being trained he oten comes over to chat and see if all is well.

The 121 attention and motivation you get is amazing. In a class there are often 30 people crammed in and the instructor doesn't have time to look at you all, correct your technique and ensure that you warm up, cool down and stretch correctly to minimise injury.

Most gyms do offer a free intro session and you can get a discount by paying in a lump sum I'm currently paying £350 and getting 12 sessions so 2 free.
    There are many things in life that will catch your eye, only a few will catch your heart. Pursue those.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure