Harvester Free Desert Coupon (Upto 4 Guests)

Options
This has been mentioned on the site before, just incase anybody missed it

The coupon below entitles four guests to a free Sundae Best desert at the Harvester. This desert is approx £2.99, correct me if wrong.

Can save you up to £12 if four guests use this.

Remember: Harvester are still running the 'Early Bird' menu. Be seated before 6.30pm and you can get 33% meals. The Harvester has recently changed this now, so only around 20 meals are available at the reduced 33% price. There are still meals at £4.99.

Starter: Free Unlimited Salad Cart With Any Main Meal (Inc £4.99 Meals)
Main Meal: Choice Of Meal (Available at £4.99)
Desert: Free When Presenting The Printed Coupon.

Four People Dining at the cheapest main meal price, £19.96!!!!

* * * * Coupon Can Be Found HERE * * * *
Happy New Year!
:cool:

Comments

• purplevamp
    purplevamp Posts: 10,341 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Thanks for this :T . I'm taking my family out for dinner in a few weeks for my DS1's 18th (11 of us) and we have to go earlier because of his little brother and sister, so free dessert (says £2.35 on site) and early bird prices - didn't know that!! Plus free unlimited salad bar!! May be able to afford a drink for everyone now :rotfl:
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039 Now: £91,758.85 Jul 2037
    Swagbucks ~ £150 (2023 ~ £355)
    Surveys ~ £97.58 (2023 ~ £344.20)
    Make £2024 in 2024 #35 ~ £246.61 ~ (2023 ~ £2,224.70)
  • TerryC_2
    TerryC_2 Posts: 27 Forumite
    Options
    Just went there for an evening meal a couple of days ago and got free ice-cream sundae for all three of us! It's worth £2.85 each so everyone was happy! :T The friendly waitress even asked me to keep the coupon for my next visit, brilliant!
  • Natbag
    Natbag Posts: 1,563 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks for this, we have one close by and tend to dine there on the early bird menu every week or two - although I'm usually full by dessert!
    P.S. for vegetarians, the stuffed mushrooms are no longer available but if you ask they offer a mushroom wellington instead (pastry) and it's delicious.
    Property buying/selling timeline - currently into week 21
    04/12/20: Both properties listed for sale
    11/01/21: Offers accepted on both sales & on our joint purchase
    25/01/21: Identity checks completed, solicitors instructed
    27/01/21: Purchase survey & valuation complete, mortgage offer received 
    05/02/21: Reduction agreed on partner's sale (under-valuation) & on purchase. Mortgage offer amended
    08/02/21: Buyers pack returned to solicitor - sellers packs already returned
    26/02/21: Partner's sale contract signed
    10/03/21: Purchase searches all back
    16/03/21: My sale contract signed
    28/03/21: Purchase enquiries satisfied, Title Report & contracts issued, contracts signed & returned
    11/05/21: Still waiting on final enquiry in the adjoining chain to be resolved. Consent to break the chain granted, instruction to move to exchange given.
    17/05/21: All parties agreed to June 3rd for completion
    27/05/21: Exchanged on my sale only
    28/05/21: ALL EXCHANGED!
    03/06/21: Completion
  • purplevamp
    purplevamp Posts: 10,341 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Natbag wrote: »
    Thanks for this, we have one close by and tend to dine there on the early bird menu every week or two - although I'm usually full by dessert!
    P.S. for vegetarians, the stuffed mushrooms are no longer available but if you ask they offer a mushroom wellington instead (pastry) and it's delicious.
    Women have a second "pudding" stomach :rotfl:
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039 Now: £91,758.85 Jul 2037
    Swagbucks ~ £150 (2023 ~ £355)
    Surveys ~ £97.58 (2023 ~ £344.20)
    Make £2024 in 2024 #35 ~ £246.61 ~ (2023 ~ £2,224.70)
  • freccle
    freccle Posts: 770 Forumite
    Options
    Duh - I thought you meant it was for a bigger pudding!!!
    There will always be:
    A “LIE” in BELIEVE, an “OVER” in LOVER, an “END” in FRIEND, an “US” in TRUST , and an “IF” in LIFE ;)

• TerryC_2
    TerryC_2 Posts: 27 Forumite
    Options
    Something that might be of interest to some. I've noticed that Toby Carvery is doing an almost identical deal at the moment where you get a full carvery meal (roast beef/honey glazed gammon/roast turkey) + ice cream sundae for a fiver. Here's the link to the voucher as these two restaurants are two of my all time favourites and I frequently visit both. Enjoy!

http://www.toby-carvery.co.uk/images/stories/_downloads/toby-carvery-carvery-and-ice-cream-voucher.pdf
  • panpipe
    panpipe Posts: 114 Forumite
    Options
    I found this voicher on the Harvester website this morning so have just been there with a few work colleagues for lunch. We each had a meal from the Early Bird menu, had a salad cart, drink and sundae each for £27 between the four of us!
    Life must be lived forwards, but can only be understood backwards - Kierkegaard
  • scottishf
    scottishf Posts: 1,190 Forumite
    Options
    Here is a link to the updated version as that one has now expired :)

http://www.harvester.co.uk/site-media/downloads/misc-pdfs/free-ice-cream-voucher.pdf
  • innocent_girl
    Options
    Hi. Does anyone know if there is an even more updated one available?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure