Pizza Hut happy hour £4 per person

Options
I've just seen the ad for this on TV, between 3pm and 6pm Mondays to Fridays. I was wondering if you could use the 50% off voucher on it? Probably not but I thought I'd find out. Would be awesome if two people could eat for £3.75!!

Comments

• helping_hubby
    Options
    Thanks I saw the advert too, but didn't catch what the time conditions were. No good for me as I wouldn't finish work on time. Oh well.
  • dogcat_2
    dogcat_2 Posts: 21,401 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    If you register with Pizza Hut online you get a free garlic bread voucher!
  • ChrisCar_2
    Options
    martyp wrote: »
    I've just seen the ad for this on TV, between 3pm and 6pm Mondays to Fridays. I was wondering if you could use the 50% off voucher on it? Probably not but I thought I'd find out. Would be awesome if two people could eat for £3.75!!

Sorry
    You can't use both deals together.
    We ate there tonight with the 50% voucher. When we went in they gave us the normal menu and the eat for £4 one.
    I said that we had a 50% voucher and the waiter asked for the £4 deal menu back. Least he smiled about it.
  • alisont
    alisont Posts: 1,648 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Anyone know what is on the £4 menu? I normally have to get them to alter my order as I have to have dairy free.

They are good in there recently now the bases dont contain dairy - they even did a individual pizza as part of the buffet last time I went at lunch.

We are going soon on the 50% off deal and like the £6.99 for 2 courses deal.
    Sealed Pot Challenge number 8 Amount declared £365.50.

Sealed pot challenge number 9 number 482
  • fiscalfreckles
    Options
    alisont wrote: »
    Anyone know what is on the £4 menu? I normally have to get them to alter my order as I have to have dairy free.

They are good in there recently now the bases dont contain dairy - they even did a individual pizza as part of the buffet last time I went at lunch.

We are going soon on the 50% off deal and like the £6.99 for 2 courses deal.

You can't use the voucher with any other deal, I'm afraid.
  • boltonangel
    boltonangel Posts: 1,018 Forumite
    Options
    this is the link for the deal -

http://www.pizzahut.co.uk/restaurants/menus--deals/restaurant-menu/happy-hour.aspx

AlisonT - I am also allergic to dairy, but think that the pizza will be an individual one. I alsways wondered what happened if you wanted a pizza no cheese on the buffet , thanks.
    Lead me not into temptation, I can find the way myself.

wins - peroni bottle opener, peroni bowl, peroni coastersx2 and a vodkat cocktail kit,
    would love to win something 'proper'!!
  • alisont
    alisont Posts: 1,648 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    this is the link for the deal -

http://www.pizzahut.co.uk/restaurants/menus--deals/restaurant-menu/happy-hour.aspx

AlisonT - I am also allergic to dairy, but think that the pizza will be an individual one. I alsways wondered what happened if you wanted a pizza no cheese on the buffet , thanks.

Im vegan so when I went for the buffet lunch with students I rang in advance and they said it would be fine - they did me a medium pizza with lots of veggies no cheese on - I paid buffet price and the salad bar was fine as I know whats dairy/egg free on there. They have a list online with nutritional info on - and a vegan list so i can work out what to/not to have!

Pizza Express also do dairy free pizzas - bases are fine, but the pesto base is not as has dairy in, but I have veggie pizza with the tomato base, no cheese.
    Sealed Pot Challenge number 8 Amount declared £365.50.

Sealed pot challenge number 9 number 482
  • shopaholic.lady
    Options
    no free refil with drinks on the £4.00 deal !!! Bit tight i think ... would be a great deal had they had free refills!!!
  • LIDDARD
    LIDDARD Posts: 44 Forumite
    Options
    Not really tight.
    The pizzas come in at over £4 on their own.
    And you can pay around £1 for a small coke in a pub or restaurant normally.

Remember the more people who eat the lower the price.
    4 ppl pay £14
    Me and a few college friends might do this deal.
  • parkemitch
    Options
    Pretty good offer..

Remember:
    *The drinks are NON refillable
    *Nothing can be substituted, toppings removed or added - Their strict about this :(
    *Italian base only in pizzas.
    *Cannot be used with other deals or vouchers.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure