HP 7660 Photosmart Printer £74.99

Options
Was advertised in the press yesterday Saturday, HP 7660 Photosmart Printer is now £74.99.

I bought one in the summer from PC World for £99.99 with £50 off :( , prints excellent photos on A4 and Standard Photo Size.

It's got a small colour LCD screen and memory card slots, also for the technically challanged automatically puts photos into Outlook correctly sized for emailing!

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10001&catalogId=2501&langId=-1&searchTerms=6719852

Comments

• master_blaster_2
    Options
    boring question ... but does anyone know what the costs per print are for this printer????
    THESE ARE THE GOOD OLD DAYS ……
    ..…JUST WAIT AND SEE
  • ian_mitchell_2
    Options
    I don't know the exact cost per print, but I've seen HP ink cartrages for around £10-£15. I would recommend getting a Epson instead they are better (yes I said it) and they are cheaper to run, third-partry ink cartrages are about £4.
  • NickA_3
    NickA_3 Posts: 198 Forumite
    Options
    Was advertised in the press yesterday Saturday, HP 7660 Photosmart Printer is now £74.99.

I bought one in the summer from PC World for £99.99 with £50 off  :( , prints excellent photos on A4 and Standard Photo Size.

It's got a small colour LCD screen and memory card slots, also for the technically challanged automatically puts photos into Outlook correctly sized for emailing!

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10001&catalogId=2501&langId=-1&searchTerms=6719852

I thought it's the 7762 that has the small colour lcd screen? (Which will then allow you to view your pics from a memorystick or media card directly on the screen without the need to connect to a computer)
    The 7660 as far as I know only has a text lcd display!!
    The 7762 is on offer at Currys anyway for £99 (Save £30 on std price)
    It's a good printer for the money and something worth remembering is that the HP printers have the print heads built into the print cartridges (Unlike the Epsons) so if the print head gets screwed (Sometimes possible when using cheap crappy compatible cartridges) you simply replace the cartridge and you have a new print head too!! :)
    I have the more expensive Photosmart 7550 and the quality is fantastic plus I know various people that have bought the 7762's when on offer at £99 and they're very good too
    My advice would be to buy a 7762 and pay the extra £30 which gives you the lcd screen to view pics from a memory card/stick

Good luck :)

Nick
  • Matt_Nixon
    Options
    Bum, my mistake, I bought a 7762 the one with the colour screen, this one doesn't :-[

I won't be buying this one for my father-in-law now!

I'll get me coat!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport