Guitar Hero World Tour 39.99 with guitar

Options
At morrisons they are selling it for xbox 360,ps3,wii for all the same price. The game by itself is still a bargain at £19.99. Did a search nothing came up thankyou

Comments

• bribrian
    bribrian Posts: 1,498 Forumite
    Options
    You sure this is World Tour & not Guitar Hero 3.............
    What if the Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about !!!
  • LinzisMummy
    Options
    It is world tour, my OH is Home and Leisure manager at Morrisons and he was telling me about it, (i think he was hinting actually lol) but yeah, they're £39.99 or £36 for staff....

He also said that one of the customers told him he'd better order lots "cos its all over t'internet".

OH asked whereabouts and got told its on HUKD and MSE lol....
  • bribrian
    bribrian Posts: 1,498 Forumite
    Options
    It is world tour, my OH is Home and Leisure manager at Morrisons and he was telling me about it, (i think he was hinting actually lol) but yeah, they're £39.99 or £36 for staff....

He also said that one of the customers told him he'd better order lots "cos its all over t'internet".

OH asked whereabouts and got told its on HUKD and MSE lol....

Go on, treat him, it's brill.................;)
    What if the Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about !!!
  • jess_skaterdude
    Options
    has anyone seen this in there local morrisons?
  • jamesn_2
    jamesn_2 Posts: 53 Forumite
    Options
    Yes, I just bought this for the 360 with guitar for £39.12 (IIRC) at my local Morrisons in Milton Keynes. The staff didn't know it had been reduced but it scanned through at the cheaper price. I phoned them first and asked them to set it aside for me, which they were happy to do.
  • jess_skaterdude
    Options
    Just got mine from morrisons at cribbs causeway. i got wii software only version and they had a few of those in stock but none with guitars.
    They had a few xbox and plastation with guitars as well. Thanks OP
  • jess_skaterdude
    Options
    I cant believe no one is intresting in this - its a massive bargain 19.56 for Guitar Hero world tour (game only) is amazing - maybe the OP should change the title to include the software only bargain of 19.56 - however i have now become a guitar hero widow - have not seen my husband since i bought it for him!
  • Bellio
    Bellio Posts: 133 Forumite
    Options
    What a fabulous price. My daughter got Legends of rock 3 from HMV on boxing day for £35 including guitar. Money well spent. Its never off the TV. My husband and I had a Race Night at our house and invited a few friends over, put this on and my god, the craze has swept the whole of the town. Everyone talking about it and buying it. Its fabulous. Going to buy the game I think as I can use the same guitar and battle my friends in the next town. !!! Awesome find. Thanks

ROCK ON !!!!!
  • dotted.with.hearts_2
    Options
    Thank you so much for this, managed to pick up the last one with controller for xbox 360 at my local morrisons last night. They did have to hunt for it for 15 minutes though :)
  • fadedpages
    Options
    Bellio wrote: »
    What a fabulous price. My daughter got Legends of rock 3 from HMV on boxing day for £35 including guitar. Money well spent. Its never off the TV. My husband and I had a Race Night at our house and invited a few friends over, put this on and my god, the craze has swept the whole of the town. Everyone talking about it and buying it. Its fabulous. Going to buy the game I think as I can use the same guitar and battle my friends in the next town. !!! Awesome find. Thanks

ROCK ON !!!!!

Yes, you can use the GH3 guitar with World Tour (and vice versa). We have both games and both controllers and everything works just fine on either game (had a panic first time we tried the new controller with GH3 as it wasn't responding - turns out I'd turned the controller off by mistake lol).
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure