We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 3

1…105106108110111…231

Comments

  • sher60
    sher60 Posts: 2,208 Forumite
    ferrikins wrote: »
    have checked but can't find this one on here yet - apologies if I have missed it!

    http://www.garnier.co.uk/_en/_gb/herbashine/#/home/

    50p coupon for Garnier HerbaShine.

    Mine has an expiry date of 18th March so guess it is 2 weeks from date of printing.

    Also has competition to win a year's supply of hair colour!

    I am getting the error too. I think it is Garnier's website having a problem as I tried their .com site and it has the same message. Fingers crossed they fix it soon!!!
    Murphy knows me too well and sticks to me like glue!
  • dawn27
    dawn27 Posts: 315
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    just tried the herbashine coupon and its printing ok
  • Just got some £5 off when you spend £50 at Tesco's vouvhers through the post, can somebody tell me if I can spend £50 in store use this voucher and then use other MOC that I have or wether my total needs to be £50 after other MOC?

    I don't want to miss out on this offer as we normally spend about £50 on the weekly shop.
  • heskpesk
    heskpesk Posts: 2,006 Forumite
    Just got some £5 off when you spend £50 at Tesco's vouvhers through the post, can somebody tell me if I can spend £50 in store use this voucher and then use other MOC that I have or wether my total needs to be £50 after other MOC?

    I don't want to miss out on this offer as we normally spend about £50 on the weekly shop.


    I had a £4 off £30 shop and used it today. Spent £31 used £4 off and then used £2 MOC from BEST and £6 MOC so total to pay £19.

    So in answer to question as long as the bill is £50 when you hand over voucher then you can then use further MOCS.
  • m4rtin
    m4rtin Posts: 3,185 Forumite
    bullshot wrote: »
    How did you manage to get loads of 'em ? I managed 1 from the link posted earlier but even with a different email addy it won't let me have another...:confused:

    Sorry Bullshot I said I have enough of them not loads :rolleyes: I only shop once a week so as I have access to 4 computers at home & work I have 4 weeks worth that I can print IYSWIM - If anyone has printed from the website who then gets the email can verify that it prints again then that would be helpful.....:cool:
    :p:p Have a good [STRIKE]Tesc[/STRIKE][STRIKE]Asd[/STRIKE]WHO? day - Err....I still wish Mozzies had a better website even though they are now on MyS! :p:p :rotfl:;)
  • judy2357
    judy2357 Posts: 3,744
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    heskpesk wrote: »
    I had a £4 off £30 shop and used it today. Spent £31 used £4 off and then used £2 MOC from BEST and £6 MOC so total to pay £19.

    So in answer to question as long as the bill is £50 when you hand over voucher then you can then use further MOCS.

    Can you tell me please where do these vouchers such as the £4 off a £30 shop come from, I belong to the Tesco Clubcard but have never received any. TIA
    2008£3002009£13002010£15002011£41952012£21942013£1494
    2014£24402015£10222016JAN£20FEB£210MAR£80APR£26tMAYWillowPouchBag£65BathPillowCrCardcover,Curry
    JUN£10m'shakeJULpennywellAUGCameraFootproducts£27SEPMiniBBQOCTB'let£45Jarm£4Jacket£80GoodyBag£40NOVmealfor2Ace,ScarfTotes£100DECChocs,AsterixDVD,DVD&bk

  • bullshot
    bullshot Posts: 4,028
    Part of the Furniture
    Forumite
    m4rtin wrote: »
    Sorry Bullshot I said I have enough of them not loads :rolleyes: I only shop once a week so as I have access to 4 computers at home & work I have 4 weeks worth that I can print IYSWIM - If anyone has printed from the website who then gets the email can verify that it prints again then that would be helpful.....:cool:
    Sorry m4rtin...my mistake....You lucky thing...just got the one PC, but at least MM shaking his azz has done the trick this week...it's been a coupon 'feast' not a coupon 'fast'...thanks to everyone that's managed to find all these great coupons...I've been looking...honest!!I was lucky enough to receive £10 of lovely manufacturers coupons today from a very generous friend who had more than she needed...
  • m4rtin
    m4rtin Posts: 3,185 Forumite
    bullshot wrote: »
    Sorry m4rtin...my mistake....You lucky thing...just got the one PC, but at least MM shaking his azz has done the trick this week...it's been a coupon 'feast' not a coupon 'fast'...thanks to everyone that's managed to find all these great coupons...I've been looking...honest!!I was lucky enough to receive £10 of lovely manufacturers coupons today from a very generous friend who had more than she needed...

    No worries, just wish my local T's took more than 10% I'd go more often...It's a 20 mile round trip to the nearest one that follows national policy and it's much smaller so they don't stock half the stuff I want!
    :p:p Have a good [STRIKE]Tesc[/STRIKE][STRIKE]Asd[/STRIKE]WHO? day - Err....I still wish Mozzies had a better website even though they are now on MyS! :p:p :rotfl:;)
  • bhompy
    bhompy Posts: 182 Forumite
    Sorry this might seem a bit silly and may have already been covered..are supermarkets no longer accepting coupons if u dont purchase the item? they used to allow one right? is this no longer the case?
    happy to be back after about 8 year hiatus...!
  • heskpesk
    heskpesk Posts: 2,006 Forumite
    judy2357 wrote: »
    Can you tell me please where do these vouchers such as the £4 off a £30 shop come from, I belong to the Tesco Clubcard but have never received any. TIA

    I had the vouchers come through the post today. There was bonus £4 off £30 which could be used this week and then about another 5 others for £3 off £30 spend for various weeks to come. This was separate letter from the one that comes with Clubcard vouchers that can be exchanged for deals.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.