🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Lands End codes

Options

Comments

• belfastgirl23
    Options
    I am eying up the fleecy pjs - though DH is threatening divorce if I succumb :) but they'd be perfect for the nights he's away...the fleecy bedroom slippers are also looking good. But at seventy quid the lot it's not very MS, think I'll hold on for a sale or a code. You do get 8% quidco though!
  • Andromeda
    Options
    To claim free delivery
    During checkout enter the code FD1011 in the 'Enter Code or Voucher' field on the ‘Order Summary’ page.
    PLEASE NOTE: The saving will not appear during checkout or on your order confirmation e-mail, but will be shown on the Order Summary despatched with your goods
    Terms & Conditions
    Free delivery offer (worth £3.95) applies only to online orders placed before midnight, Monday 10th November 2008 delivered to UK addresses.
    For orders outside the UK £3.95 will be deducted from the delivery charge.
    To receive the discount on your order you must enter the promotion code FD1011.
    Offer excludes sale products

Hope this helps someone!:o
  • bordercars
    bordercars Posts: 1,353 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Ive just bought some bits off lands end and they included this £10 voucher, which can be used on sale items. it is for £10 off when spending £40 and dont forget you can use quidco. it is a 1 off voucher so when used that's it. if you take the number please post to say so.

you can use the code by phone / net or post. for post you need this card so would need posting.

valid until 21st dec 2008

1188508-40
    Div 1 Play Off Winners 2007
    CCC Play Off Winners 2010
  • nuttywoman
    nuttywoman Posts: 2,203 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I lke Landsend clothes but only buy in the sale.Couple of weeks ago i bought both me & hubby a windproof fleece down to £19.99 each and they really are, plus i used £10 off voucher so a good bargain.
  • blackrunningbird
    Options
    Hi, I got an email with:

£10 off a £40 spend at Lands' End with code: 89145725-40

Ends midnight tonight so not a long promotion then :rolleyes:

Quidco are doing 8% cashback and 15p if you sign up for their newsletter (every little helps). I keep a dud email address on roboform so that all spam goes to that one :rotfl:

Merty Christmas!

Liz
    Btw dont forget to check your crimbobingo card before you buy and try and get that £5!
    If you don't belong to one pm me your username and I will invite you to the "Back Door Santas".
    Driver picks the music, Shotgun shuts his cakehole! :rotfl:
  • bordercars
    bordercars Posts: 1,353 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    in todays post came another code.

2056308-40

valid till 21st dec. 10 off 40 spend . single use only
    Div 1 Play Off Winners 2007
    CCC Play Off Winners 2010
  • shelovestobuystuff
    Options
    Any current codes available for lands end please.I have found them on quidco for a bit of cashback but would like to maximise any discount available.Please post codes and details,thank you.
    "Reaching out to touch the stars dont forget the flowers at your feet".
  • newmumincov
    Options
    To claim free delivery
    During checkout enter the code FD0112 in the 'Enter Code or Voucher' field on the ‘Order Summary’ page.
    PLEASE NOTE: The saving will not appear during checkout or on your order confirmation e-mail, but will be shown on the Order Summary despatched with your goods.
    Terms & Conditions
    Free delivery offer (worth £3.95) applies only to online orders placed before midnight, Monday 1st December 2008 delivered to UK addresses..
    For orders outside the UK £3.95 will be deducted from the delivery charge.
  • newmumincov
    Options
    To claim free delivery
    [FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]During checkout enter the code FD1412 in the 'Enter Code or Voucher' field on the ‘Order Summary’ page.

PLEASE NOTE:
    The saving will not appear during checkout or on your order confirmation e-mail, but will be shown on the Order Summary enclosed with your goods.

Terms & Conditions
    Free delivery offer (worth £3.95) applies only to online orders placed before midnight, Sunday 14th December 2008 delivered to UK addresses.
    To receive the discount on your order you must enter the promotion code FD1412.[/FONT]
  • BeenieCat
    BeenieCat Posts: 6,567 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    http://www.landsend.co.uk

Offer open to all - received this on their marketing email to 3 of my email addresses, all the same code.

No min. spend.

Don't forget Quidco 7% http://www.quidco.com/lands-end/

To claim free delivery

During checkout enter the code FD2309 in the 'Promotion Code' field on the ‘Order Summary’ page.

PLEASE NOTE: The saving will not appear during checkout or on your order confirmation email, but will be shown on the Order Summary enclosed with your goods.

Terms & Conditions
    Free delivery offer (worth £3.95) applies only to online orders placed before midnight, Wednesday 23rd September 2009 delivered to UK addresses.
    To receive the discount on your order you must enter the promotion code FD2309.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport