boots 75% off????

Options

Comments

• blueeyez_2
    Options
    Toto wrote: »
    I had a problem with my advantage card being registered to my old account, in the end I registered my new account for a new advantage card so I could use it right away, once my new card comes I'll call them and ask them to transfer the old card points to the new one.

thanks for that i'll do the same :D
    everyone is wonderfull well all most :A
  • Iamstressed
    Options
    :beer: :j:j I have finally managed to place an order!:j:j:beer:

The ... site kept crashing on Firefox so i used AOL ;)
    :) If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours, :)

:) It wont cost you anything! :)
  • Jenjenf21
    Jenjenf21 Posts: 289 Forumite
    Options
    I am so fed up with this it is a joke, if i had a pound for every time i added stuff to my basked, tried to view my basket and got a error id be rich now! I STILL havent been able to put a order in i only want about 5 things but the time it takes for me to order and get through checkout i lose it or just get more errors! IM NOT A HAPPY BUNNY SPENT A DAY OF MY LIFE DOING THIS RUBBISH AND HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT NOW THE SITES DOWN AGAIN!
    Married Hubby 21/03/12...First Bubba due 13/01/13 :D
  • Grizzly2002
    Options
    I managed to place an order this morning at 8.15am no problems. Tried to place another this aft and got the generic error at checkout, couldnt get back to my basket after that so ended up ringing CS and they placed the order over the phone. See the site is down again, what problems Boots are having over the past week or so! Send in the computer experts to put them right please!:eek:
  • allybee13
    Options
    I'm really hacked off with the whole thing. I had a load of stuff that I wanted to buy before the site crashed first time. Then when it went back up today they all said "Missed Offer" and I couldn't clear my basket.

Managed to get back in and grab a load of great buys for birthday pressies and then it crashed again!!!

Get it sorted Boots! :mad:
    Debt Free since Feb 2007 :T
  • luxor4t
    luxor4t Posts: 11,125 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Boots 75% sale crashed on me within 5 minutes of starting (& I seemed to be on the last, slowest server too) & now the site is down AGAIN. :wall:

Boo to Boots.
    I can cook and sew, make flowers grow.
  • mimi1uk
    Options
    just had a call from boots as called to complain this morning and i was told the sale will not be reactivated anymore, hope this is correct but i was glad to hear it as i am so tired of wasting my time , well done to those of u who managed to get some bargins
  • emmbee
    emmbee Posts: 13 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Can anyone who was ordering from boots.com when the 75% sale was first on today tell me whether the ruby and millie color compact was back in stock and any soap and glory things? Just wondering whether these were out of stock to begin with or they were in stock today and sold out quick
  • x__Indigo_x
    x__Indigo_x Posts: 1,099 Forumite
    Options
    emmbee wrote: »
    Can anyone who was ordering from boots.com when the 75% sale was first on today tell me whether the ruby and millie color compact was back in stock and any soap and glory things? Just wondering whether these were out of stock to begin with or they were in stock today and sold out quick
    they were in stock about 2pm :confused:
    I am a full time Benefit and Money Adviser for a leading non profit charity and I LOVE my job <3
    Comments posted on this forum do not reflect the views of my employer :)

Please note forum police I suffer from dyslexia so my spelling and grammar can be dreadful- sorry but I cant help it!
  • sarahg1969
    sarahg1969 Posts: 6,694 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    they were in stock about 2pm :confused:

It went out of stock while I was on the site earlier on. None of the R&M sale stuff was left.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure