🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Football Fan?

Options
Dunno about you but i've been hit pretty bad by the state of the economy at the moment so much so i couldn't justify splashing out on my teams new kit, and i've looked like a proper gimp down the pub in my old shirt, while all my mates have got the new one. Thank god for January, gotta love the sales, i just managed pto get my new top for under £20, result!:beer:
A man with one watch knows what time it is; a man with two watches is never quite sure.:confused:

Comments

• phyllis13
    Options
    Dunno about you but i've been hit pretty bad by the state of the economy at the moment so much so i couldn't justify splashing out on my teams new kit, and i've looked like a proper gimp down the pub in my old shirt, while all my mates have got the new one. Thank god for January, gotta love the sales, i just managed pto get my new top for under £20, result!:beer:
    Dunno about you but I'm always sceptical when first-time posters don't indicate whose website you're about to enter. Proceed with caution, but apologies if the OP is genuine.
  • pulliptears
    pulliptears Posts: 14,575 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Most local club shops will be having their sales very soon. Too late to order new stock now so what is left will be going onto clearance.

Check your local club shop first!
  • maxtweenie
    maxtweenie Posts: 1,302 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    phyllis13 wrote: »
    Dunno about you but I'm always sceptical when first-time posters don't indicate whose website you're about to enter. Proceed with caution, but apologies if the OP is genuine.

Dunno about you, but I'm always sceptical when posts seem to have been written by an advertising agency in that language they think we use 'on the streets.' :D

BTW, the link doesn't work anyway.
  • monkey_spank_2
    Options
    Actually Maxtweenie i'm not an advertising agency, i just thought i'd try and add something that people may find usefull! So get of your high horse, evidently i don't have that much experience with forum posts as my link didn't work, don't you think a advertising agencie would atleast no what they are doing?

I dunno you try and do something nice for people!

And as i can't seem to get the link to work properly i'm just gonna put it underneath!:mad:

http://news.idealo/news/4473/uksoccershop-gets-carried-away-in-the-january-sales.html
    A man with one watch knows what time it is; a man with two watches is never quite sure.:confused:
  • monkey_spank_2
    Options
    And the link still won't work atleast i know it wasn't my doing now:p
  • KingCampo
    Options
    If you follow the link manually (adding .co.uk after [url]http://[/url]news.idealo) you will see that the referral eventually takes you to the following shop when you click on an item:

http://www.uksoccershop.com

This shop does have good deals but the link provided by the OP appears to be some form of referral route.
  • monkey_spank_2
    Options
    cheers king:o
  • jamesdew
    jamesdew Posts: 11 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    maxtweenie wrote: »
    Dunno about you, but I'm always sceptical when posts seem to have been written by an advertising agency in that language they think we use 'on the streets.' :D

BTW, the link doesn't work anyway.

Haha I thought that too, it was all "hey guys you GIMPS who love FOOTBALL and THE PUB damn that RECECSSION that seems to be affecting us all ey"

Anyway I believe the poster was referring to this page

http://news.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/news/4473/uksoccershop-gets-carried-away-in-the-january-sales.html
  • ~Chameleon~
    ~Chameleon~ Posts: 11,956 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    jamesdew wrote: »
    Haha I thought that too, it was all "hey guys you GIMPS who love FOOTBALL and THE PUB damn that RECECSSION that seems to be affecting us all ey"

Anyway I believe the poster was referring to this page

http://news.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/news/4473/uksoccershop-gets-carried-away-in-the-january-sales.html

Referrals aren't allowed on this board :rolleyes:

KingCampo has already established which site is selling the shirts!
    “You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time.”
  • veruccasalt
    veruccasalt Posts: 1,465 Forumite
    Options
    OK, lets turn this thread around, and see if we can make something useful of it....

Does any one know where I can by a Beckham Milan shirt from?
    “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.” Charles M Schulz
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport