🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

takeaway coffee £1 for January

Options
I was in M&S yesterday and at their food to go counter they are doing takeaway coffee for £1 in January (for the smaller size).

Well, purely in the interests of market research you understand, I had one.

I ordered a cappuccino and asked for decaff. I have no hesitation in saying that it was miles better than the stuff you get in Starbucks and at a much cheaper price! And small isn't tiny unlike other coffee chains. So if you're prone to spending money on takeaway coffee I recommend it, both for taste and price!

I posted here cos it's a time-limited offer, but please feel free to move to another forum if more appropriate.

And no - I don't work for M&S
"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." Anon.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 4 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport