Tesco Clubcard Deals

Options
Hi MSE's

Can anybody shed any light on why Tesco have taken Haven holidays off the clubcard deals? or is it just that I can't find it.

I was saving up vouchers for this years holiday and it's not there now!! :mad:

Anybody?

Ta.

Comments

• jodie114
    jodie114 Posts: 417 Forumite
    Options
    sorry to say, they finished on new years eve, haven pulled out as far as i know x
    Ok, ok, i need to go back onto Weightwatchers, lost 7 stone..... 2 back on, this has to change.....Help!!!:eek:
  • littlemissjojo
    Options
    Thats correct, they pulled out on 31/12. It was on the deals website for a couple of months before that stating you must have converted your vouchers and booked your holiday by 31/12.

Real shame, we've had 3 free holidays with them over the last couple of years!
    Comp wins: Jan: Cuddly Iguana, Disney Watch Feb: Nothing!! March: Love Curse of the Rumbaughs book April: Nothing!! May: Years free cinema tickets
  • porrohman
    porrohman Posts: 77 Forumite
    Options
    jodie114 wrote: »
    sorry to say, they finished on new years eve, haven pulled out as far as i know x

Aw, :doh: I was hoping to get away for a few days with my vouchers.

Thanks anyhoo Jodie.

xx
  • **Patty**
    **Patty** Posts: 1,385 Forumite
    Options
    Try Park Resorts.

They're a similar kind of thing but on a smaller scale (and a bit cheaper)

They're in the clubcard scheme.
    Autism Mum Survival Kit: Duct tape, Polyfilla, WD40, Batteries (lots of),various chargers, vats of coffee, bacon & wine. :)
  • rilsy
    rilsy Posts: 56 Forumite
    Options
    Hi

Not sure if this is in the right place. I want to convert vouchers into deals for Frenchlife. I thought they also do campsites but when you look further into this it is actually under the heading of Canvas Holidays for camping. Are they the same company? Can i use my vouchers for either?

Would appreciate any advice or help,
  • partygirl18
    Options
    rilsy wrote: »
    Hi

Not sure if this is in the right place. I want to convert vouchers into deals for Frenchlife. I thought they also do campsites but when you look further into this it is actually under the heading of Canvas Holidays for camping. Are they the same company? Can i use my vouchers for either?

hey

cnavas life are just another branch of frnech life and tesco do except clubcard vouchers for canvas life hols to. went to france with them last year and they are really gd n had a really good time

hope this helps
    x
  • buckster
    buckster Posts: 177 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    porrohman wrote: »
    Aw, :doh: I was hoping to get away for a few days with my vouchers.

Thanks anyhoo Jodie.

xx

If your looking for a cheap haven holiday you could collect the sun vouchers which only costs £9.50 per person for a break
  • aliasojo
    aliasojo Posts: 23,053 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've just spent the last half hour looking through the clubcard deals and there is very little of use to us in Scotland now, especially the North of Scotland. Most of the better deals have been withdrawn and even the holidays seem to be price loaded as soon as you mention you want to use Tesco vouchers as part payment.

I think my Tesco credit card will be stuck in a drawer now and I'll be looking for a decent cashback card to use instead.

[/rant off] :rolleyes:
    Herman - MP for all! :)
  • nickyhutch
    nickyhutch Posts: 7,596 Forumite
    Options
    parkysaves wrote: »
    :confused: I am sooo gutted. Finally thought the children and us could have a holiday and having got vouchers from Tesco find that Haven are no longer in the deals scheme. Holiday is all booked and we need to pay by April. God knows how we will find the money to pay for it now. We only booked as we thought we could use the vouchers to help offset the cost.

I didnt get chance to check the website before Xmas as my nan was very ill and my dad had a heart op. Just another kick in the teeth. Am so upset for our children. :( Such a shame.

I don't understand. I thought you had to have the vouchers to book in the first place - if you've already booked you wouldn't be able to pay a balance with CC vouchers. Might be wrong, but it's not how I've done it in the past,
    ******** Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity *******
    "Always be calm and polite, and have the materials to make a bomb"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family