Where to buy Bubblewrap ?

Options

Comments

• themadbells
    Options
    i buy greenhouse bubble wrap, in homebase, it's cheaper than normal stuff and just as good, also brown lining paper from B&q is great and reaily strong.
  • chunter
    chunter Posts: 2,003 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
  • tameruk
    Options
    I've got 100m rolls of large bubble wrap for about £30/40 each from here:

KINGSBURY PACKAGING
    Unit 68, Enterprise House, 2-4,
    Balloo Avenue,
    Bangor,
    County Down
    BT19 7QT

Tel: 028 9127 1525
    Mob: 07801 681027
  • Willyk
    Willyk Posts: 302 Forumite
    Options
    Okay guys. I think paying the £5 postage from the mainland is now not too bad as it still seems to be the cheapest all in price by quite a bit. Thanks for all the suggestions. Rgds, Willyk
  • Jeluidonne
    Options
    Smurfit Kappa Packaging Solutions, 02890801180 about £30 per roll (100m x 1500mm small bubble or 40m x 1500mm large bubble) good quality stuff made by Sealed Air, try the mainland stuff if you want but you can get some really bad quality...I have had from these guys before and the were really friendly and helpful.... good luck

If the mainland stuff is good quaity can you post a link on this forum please
  • kidshorsesdogs
    Options
    Try here

http://paper-office-supplies-business-office-furniture.opnet.co.uk/home_news.aspx

They are a good price for all packaging and bubble wrap, free delivery to Northern Ireland if you spend £30 or more..
  • Willyk
    Options
    Never new there were so many bods interested in bubblewrap. Anyway I have gone with the net and placed my order:

1 x b) Bubble Wrap Roll SMALL BUBBLE 500mm wide x 100 Metre length Quantity Options = £8.69

1 x 6 Rolls of 3M Tape 48mm x 66M - Colour Options (clear) = £4.99

and £5 postage.

I had no idea that you got good quality bubblewrap and bad quality bubblewrap so probably not the best person to judge if its a good thing or not. I will let you know if it arrives.

Willyk.
  • bristol_rob
    Options
    Don't go to storage companies or office suppliers.

Best places are removal companies, they will charge you just over cost-price
  • Willyk
    Options
    Well delivery was quick. Received this morning within 24 hours of placing my order. Have not opened it yet.
  • kidshorsesdogs
    Options
    Willyk wrote: »
    Well delivery was quick. Received this morning within 24 hours of placing my order. Have not opened it yet.

What company did you use?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport