Cafe Rouge - join their "club" (takes 2 mins online) and receive a £10 voucher

Options
Hi

Someone alerted me to this and thought I'd share (I searched MSE and can't find it here) - simply complete the membership link below and within a day or two they will send you a voucher, online, to print off and use.

Mine is valid till 8th of Feb, so not a long shelflife, but no min spends or any major restrictions to using voucher - apart from one per group.

Enjoy your free meal!

http://www.caferouge.co.uk/members_signup.php

Hope this helps.

Comments

• Jonny_B_3
    Jonny_B_3 Posts: 146 Forumite
    Options
    I read about it on here somewhere. Had breakfast this morning, £3 for 3 of us !
  • alison74
    alison74 Posts: 1,603 Forumite
    Options
    I can't download my voucher at the moment, but the website says there might be some problems due to high traffic, so keep trying.

Thanks OP !!

EDIT - I saved it first, then it opened no problem :) Yee ha, free lunch for me tomorrow
  • ellives
    ellives Posts: 635 Forumite
    Options
    I can't find it on here anyhwhere

......Eggs Benedict is pretty good and they now have skimmed milk for the more discerning cappuccino drinkers! :rotfl:
  • fishfinger
    fishfinger Posts: 154 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks nice stop on the Saturday morning shop.:beer:
  • xxvickixx
    xxvickixx Posts: 2,773 Forumite
    Options
    Just done mine, thanks. Has anyone had any trouble using the voucher for certain things? I was thinking about going for the breakfast but it says off your food bill, does this mean drinks are not included?

(I'm pretty wary about vouchers after a disaterous Pizza Hut/Clubcard experience where I had to pay the whole lot as the buffet wasn't covered by clubcard vouchers.)
  • aqueoushumour01
    Options
    you can get the voucher on the site rather than wait to get it sent to you by logging in and going to "exclusive offers" on the right hand side.
    :D
  • Danyúl_II
    Danyúl_II Posts: 1,335 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    My computer doesn't seem to want to open up the pdf document.
  • ellives
    ellives Posts: 635 Forumite
    Options
    xxvickixx wrote: »
    Just done mine, thanks. Has anyone had any trouble using the voucher for certain things? I was thinking about going for the breakfast but it says off your food bill, does this mean drinks are not included?

(I'm pretty wary about vouchers after a disaterous Pizza Hut/Clubcard experience where I had to pay the whole lot as the buffet wasn't covered by clubcard vouchers.)

yes, it will likely be the same as using Tesco vouchers where this is supposed to be off of the food only. My experience over the years is about 2/3rd stick to this rule and a 1/3rd of the staff don't....but you're best to assume you'll have to pay for your coffee or wine with cash rather than the voucher!
  • mcb2690
    mcb2690 Posts: 20 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you!
  • Jonny_B_3
    Jonny_B_3 Posts: 146 Forumite
    Options
    xxvickixx wrote: »

They just took a tenner off our bill and our food didn't quite come to the £10.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure