Sennheiser PXC 350 Noise Cancelling Headphones £57.46 Instore Costco

Options
Edit: As of 15:30 Hrs on 4th Jan this offer was still available instore. Also, for anyone wishing to call their local Costco store to check stock the item No on my till receipt reads 0086208K.

As the thread title says, Costco currently have instore the High End Sennheiser PXC 350 Headphones for a quite remarkable £57.46

The PXC 350's are a circumaural high-end travel headphone set with NoiseGard™ Advance technology for active attenuation of ambient noise and at that kind of price they are less than half the price of the lowest price available online. ;)

http://www.sennheiser.co.uk/uk/icm.nsf/root/products_sennheiser_headphones_portable_noisegard_500371
The MSE Dictionary
Loophole - A word used to entice people to read clearly written Terms and Conditions.
Rip Off - Clearly written Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions - Otherwise known as a loophole or a rip off.

Comments

• marble
    marble Posts: 258 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    It's a bargain ... thanks Tojo

Al
  • Danyúl_II
    Danyúl_II Posts: 1,335 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I love music, but not enough to pay £60 for some headphones.

I'll leave this for the DJs and what not. Surely the everyday music fan doesn't require these!
  • venter
    venter Posts: 11 Forumite
    Options
    Is this instore or can you buy online?
  • Paul_S_2
    Paul_S_2 Posts: 21 Forumite
    Options
    Dany!l_II wrote: »
    I love music, but not enough to pay £60 for some headphones.

I'll leave this for the DJs and what not. Surely the everyday music fan doesn't require these!

Noise cancelling headphones are generally used for aeroplanes or other continuous rumble type transport. I've got a cheaper pair which do some good. It sounds like they're not working at all...then you take them off and the roar of the engines becomes really loud!

I have a similar system for when I'm flying my very noisy propeller plane - it really cuts the noise down a lot.
  • ykloke
    ykloke Posts: 18 Forumite
    Options
    I've had a pair for the past 6 months and travelled quite extensively with it. Paid 110 pounds for it from Dabs.
    Sound quality is very very good, beats the pants off the 40 pound headphones I previously had.
    Works well at home (drowns out the whoosh of the PC fan), or on the road.
  • bikerjodie
    Options
    I'll be heading to Costco soon to take advantage of this!!

Thanks for posting
  • bikerjodie
    Options
    Went to Costco Glasgow today, couldn't find the headphones so asked at the checkout. Rather unhelpful sales person :mad: who couldn't tell me if they'd be getting them in but suggested it may only be an offer in another store, i asked about the possibility of ordering some and getting them sent to Glasgow:T but refer to previous point regarding 'rather unhelpful sales person' :mad:

I may try again next weekend just in case i got her in an unhelpful mood...

... good luck to all who get them :p
  • ultrak3wl
    ultrak3wl Posts: 471 Forumite
    Options
    [size=+2]I MSE[/size]
  • Tojo_Ralph
    Tojo_Ralph Posts: 8,373 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    bikerjodie wrote: »
    Went to Costco Glasgow today, couldn't find the headphones so asked at the checkout. Rather unhelpful sales person :mad: who couldn't tell me if they'd be getting them in but suggested it may only be an offer in another store, i asked about the possibility of ordering some and getting them sent to Glasgow:T but refer to previous point regarding 'rather unhelpful sales person' :mad:
    For what it is worth I can tell you this much. The headphones in my local store are displayed in a perspex case thingy with other headphones, some wireless headphones and if I recall correctly, laptop type PC stuff..... but they are away from the Ipods, other headphones etc. To purchase you note the number and present this at the till.

The offer does not appear to be store specific as a friend of mine purchased the headphones from their Costco down south.

I have edited the OP to include the item number should you wish to call your local Costco and check stock. :)
    The MSE Dictionary
    Loophole - A word used to entice people to read clearly written Terms and Conditions.
    Rip Off - Clearly written Terms and Conditions.
    Terms and Conditions - Otherwise known as a loophole or a rip off.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure