We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Experians free credit check trial period

Has anyone ever taken out the free trial, cancelled it during the free period, then taken it out again a few months later.... and cancelled again without paying anything?

~I've looked, but I can't see anything in the T&C's that say you can't do this!!

Cheers

FTD

Comments

  • Kevicho
    Kevicho Posts: 3,216 Forumite
    I think you can only take up this trial offer once
  • FTD
    FTD Posts: 136
    100 Posts
    Forumite
    Kevicho wrote:
    I think you can only take up this trial offer once


    I can't find anything on the website that says this!

    FTD
  • Kevicho
    Kevicho Posts: 3,216 Forumite
    I did this and when i signed up they still keep your details on the account, plus on the sign up page there is a tick box so i think that may have something to do with this, and if my memory serves me correct the 30 day free trial is for new accounts only so unfortunately i dont think this is possible
  • Weggy
    Weggy Posts: 465
    Part of the Furniture Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I did it about 8 or 9 months ago on the free trial, got it refunded, and then did the free trial again about a month ago. This was also refunded.

    So, worked fine for me.....
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.