We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Ends 05/12 Archos AV480 80GB £459.96 from QVC!

Options
The cheapest yet! Oh why does my credit card scream at me!!

QVC's Todays special value
Archos AV480 80GB Portable Multimedia Centre W/3.8"LCD Screen & Docking Station

Item Number 430242
QVC Price £555.00
Today's Special Value £459.96
UK Postage & Packaging £5.95

Easy Pay 4 monthly Installments of £114.99, plus Postage & Packaging.
The AV480 has its own 3.8" TFT colour LCD screen and can record up to 320 hours of TV and video content from a TV, VCR or cable/satellite reciever via a handy TV cradle. You can also record programmes using the Recording Scheduler - which directly controls your VCR or set-top box tuner. The unit will store up to 160 full-length movies and offer up to 4.5 hours of video playback on the go! The pocket-sized machine also lets you download, transfer and record up to 1200 hours of music as well as letting you store and view up to 800,000 of your JPEG photos.

Link to QVC website about the Archos:
[url] http://www.qvcuk.com/ukgasp/frameset.asp?nest=/ukgscripts/detail.dll?&frames=y&tpl=uktsv&item=tsv[/url]

and a link to pricerunner to show how cheap it is!
http://www.pricerunner.co.uk/sound-and-vision/personal-audio/mp3-players/216215/prices

I hope this helps!
:beer: Lawe :wave:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills