Dooyoo and STP

Options
Hi, long time reader but first time I have posted on the forum. Hope it is in the right place. Apologies if not!. Also like to say this site is full of lots of useful information and think it is great.
I have been doing surveys for a long time online and have recently moved onto Slice The Pie and have registered with Dooyoo. I am hoping to earn an extra £5 or thereabouts a day. Is it worth concentrating my time on STP alone, which at my current 2* rating means scouting 100 songs a day or splitting my time writing review on Dooyoo.
Strange question, are both sites going to be sustainable for a long time with more and more people using them? I would not want to be lost if they dissapeared or stoped payin in cash.
Any adivce or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Happy New Year to everyone!

Comments

• mizzy2
    mizzy2 Posts: 149 Forumite
    Options
    I withdraw on slicethepie every 5 pounds just in case it closes!dooyoo requires more work, you need to read and rate a lot of peoples reviews to keep earning money on yours.
  • yukkibear
    yukkibear Posts: 5,556 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Stp hurts my ears lol but I do try to do at least a few songs a day, and like OP said withdraw when you get to £5.

Dooyoo requires more work but is more rewarding in my opinion. Depends if you like writing a lot or a little I guess.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure