We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Lush Pass The Parcel (Not so) Secret Facebookers Thread

1…344345347349350…450

Comments

  • raeh wrote: »
    :rotfl: me too . i couldnt match anyone really to their mse name!!

    just won a hiwtk soap :D thanks tilly billy


    fab!!!:j :j
    It's BOUGHT not bRought :p
  • just checked my profile...I have created 36 prizes!!! one parcel hasn't made a prize yet but has been passed 21 times....one of you must be about to win that one soon lol.

    I wonder who has all the prizes then....wish there was a way of tracing the parcels!
    It's BOUGHT not bRought :p
  • ackkk been away for 48 hours ish!

    please add my new account http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1165992093&ref=name#/profile.php?id=1165992093&ref=name

    and delete my old one initials JC as I won't be using that for pass the parcel any more. As much as I love MSE and comping........ aherm.

    Anyway I have about 50 to give away from schizometric MSE so please add me and I will send things your way!
    2008-2011: £23k of wins :eek:
    2011 best win: my wedding ring :o
    2012 best win so far: iPad 2!!!! Holiday to Austria (given to family member) :j also £100 & 2 wine cases
    Thank you so much, all posters :beer:
  • PS I managed to make 29 today from one account!
    2008-2011: £23k of wins :eek:
    2011 best win: my wedding ring :o
    2012 best win so far: iPad 2!!!! Holiday to Austria (given to family member) :j also £100 & 2 wine cases
    Thank you so much, all posters :beer:
  • cg1982
    cg1982 Posts: 8,961 Forumite
    im all out again
  • PS I managed to make 29 today from one account!
    impressive! i will try that tomorrow!
    It's BOUGHT not bRought :p
  • SoozyJ22
    SoozyJ22 Posts: 3,291 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Does anyone have the contact email address please? They've charged me postage for one of my prizes :(
  • catz747
    catz747 Posts: 20,381 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    I emailed orders@lush.co.uk about mine :rolleyes:
  • xoxlauraxox
    xoxlauraxox Posts: 3,795 Forumite
    I've just checked my confirmation emails & they've charged postage on all 4 orders :mad:

    Edit: just signed into my account & it says at the bottom of each order

    We will apply the following ammendments:
    Discounted shipping

    so maybe they will apply the free shipping when processing the order
    Thanks to everyone that posts :T:money:
  • furby-2003
    furby-2003 Posts: 736 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts
    passing more now since its changed
    Converted comper to MSE. Thank you for all your answers!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.