We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Lush Pass The Parcel (Not so) Secret Facebookers Thread

1…334335337339340…450

Comments

  • Northernstar
    Northernstar Posts: 1,082
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I'm back home now, gonna be online all weekend wooohooo, daughter home from hospital till monday so I can play.....got parcels to ping and mine to make.
    This is me if anyone wants to add me.

    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=560454273&ref=profile
  • poohbear1
    poohbear1 Posts: 10,502
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Time for me to log off. Must go and get the girls from school. If you send me any parcels I'll forward on as soon as I get back.
    JUNE: Wine - DVD :j
  • doodygirl
    doodygirl Posts: 1,209
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts
    Forumite
    I've just sent parcels too:
    GD
    KA
    North
    RS
    LC
    YC
    Wishing everyone the best of luck for 2020 ☘️
  • Northernstar
    Northernstar Posts: 1,082
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I am not being funny but I am not going to ping the same parcels back anymore as I think doing that is confusing lush lol I have won 2 draw entries on ones i have pinged to and fro and none of the prize draw entries have been put on my profile, so i shall now ping parcels but ones that are not directly from whoever sent to me....if that makes sense.
  • ruby6kids
    ruby6kids Posts: 554 Forumite
    never ending this game lol!

    been passing parcels alllllllllll day!!!!!!!!!
    :T Thanks to all lovely MSE'rs - you are great friends :T
  • mad_gemma
    mad_gemma Posts: 3,902
    Part of the Furniture
    Forumite
    I am not being funny but I am not going to ping the same parcels back anymore as I think doing that is confusing lush lol I have won 2 draw entries on ones i have pinged to and fro and none of the prize draw entries have been put on my profile, so i shall now ping parcels but ones that are not directly from whoever sent to me....if that makes sense.

    I didn't think you could poing them back to sender anyway...? :confused:
    or have I completely misunderstood you there? :o
    Best wins since June 08: 2xNikonD60, 2xBrothers Cider, £330 SwanJackpot, £100 Garden Vs, £50 Espirit V, £750 BigSnap2, Wiifit, zoo tix, 7xCadburys, 5xGlamour, IOWTix, Dell Laptop, 3xIpodNano, £100 Highstreet Vs, Digi VideoCamera and more small bits, REAL DEAL £2400! :jRIP Dad 1943-2009


  • doodygirl
    doodygirl Posts: 1,209
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts
    Forumite
    mad_gemma wrote: »
    I didn't think you could poing them back to sender anyway...? :confused:
    or have I completely misunderstood you there? :o

    I didn't think you could either
    Wishing everyone the best of luck for 2020 ☘️
  • sparky61
    sparky61 Posts: 10,422
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts
    Forumite
    Just sent loads on, thanks MW and NSmse :T :T
  • ruby6kids
    ruby6kids Posts: 554 Forumite
    I am not being funny but I am not going to ping the same parcels back anymore as I think doing that is confusing lush lol I have won 2 draw entries on ones i have pinged to and fro and none of the prize draw entries have been put on my profile, so i shall now ping parcels but ones that are not directly from whoever sent to me....if that makes sense.


    :confused:
    i did not understand a word of that :o
    :confused:
    :T Thanks to all lovely MSE'rs - you are great friends :T
  • Northernstar
    Northernstar Posts: 1,082
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    yeah you can ping straight back, where u type name, before you do scroll down using ur down arrow key and it will bring all friends up even the person that sent to you
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.