🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Game Voucher Codes

Options

Comments

• gemma_8_1
    Options
    The £5 of £35 worked for me, thanks for that!
  • billo3000
    Options
    I have 4x £5 off £50 voucher codes but they are 1 time use so if you would like one then PM me.

Just note that they only apply to games/software etc not consoles or other types of hardware!
  • lozzle
    lozzle Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    EH8RK5TG £5 off £50 spend

also hamleys09 £5 off (not sure of minimum spend)
  • Fenris
    Fenris Posts: 676 Forumite
    Options
    After much searching (after missing the jingleballs promo by two days!) I found another code for GAME this evening: YAWDEC09

As before it's for £5 off a £50 spend. Be aware, however, that it doesn't always work with lower priced games! I wanted to order Ratchet and Clank Collectors Ed for £49.99 so I had to make up the price so added Mirror's Edge for £4.98, but the code was rejected. Seems a bit hit and miss with what you can add to make up the difference if you're a smidge below the £50 (the blighters know how to make you spend more don't they?!).

I found it on HUKD so thanks to the OP there for this one. :D
  • swedish
    Options
    didn't work for me either - must have expired
  • Fenris
    Fenris Posts: 676 Forumite
    Options
    It does work, you just have to be selective as to what you buy with it. I placed my order at 1202 this morning so it's not going to have expired since then is it? Remember, you have to spend a minimum of £50 to use the code and, as I said before, it doesn't work on everything. You can't, for example, buy a game and a piece of hardware; it's software ONLY.

Just checked. Added R&C, Ghostbusters and Uncharted 2 and the code was accepted, so it has not expired.
  • don77
    Options
    Any discount codes for GAME?

Thanks
  • BlueCheese
    Options
    If anyone has one could they let me know too please
  • soop2
    soop2 Posts: 204 Forumite
    Options
    What do you need from game? You can probably get it cheaper elsewhere.

They own Gamestation too, and we managed to get a better deal (on a Wii) there than we did in Game.
  • cookie666
    cookie666 Posts: 348 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Need to buy some stuff remember seeing a £3 off a £30 spend a while back any still active?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport