FREE nappies/samples and top tips

http://www.beamingbaby.co.uk (box at top of main page) also www.bare-faced-cheek.co.uk say similar (box on the right of main page)

I have just signed up heres hoping :)
[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• signed up to both heres hoping regards ang xx
  • katec_2
    katec_2 Posts: 641 Forumite
    fab thanks, friend is expecting in July and I'm trying to do her a baby basket with freebies I find :)
    January - Nintendo Wii, 2 x Lush bath bombs :j
    Feb - Pink Floyd CD
  • sher60
    sher60 Posts: 2,208 Forumite
    Thanks, OP, for both links, just signed up for both!
    Murphy knows me too well and sticks to me like glue!
  • katec_2
    katec_2 Posts: 641 Forumite
    had an email from beaming babies with link to free nappies which I've just ordered, it asks for card details, but you get a zero invoice so I will trust it's ok
    January - Nintendo Wii, 2 x Lush bath bombs :j
    Feb - Pink Floyd CD
  • thanks, signed up for both, these would come in useful, just found out im expecting again
  • lorweld
    lorweld Posts: 5,546 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    thanks, signed up for both, these would come in useful, just found out im expecting again
    Congrats bumblebee:T:j! Thanks discobaby:)
    :hello:
  • i have also had the email from beaming babies and ordered my 2 free nappies!!!
  • thank you! no3 is due in march so any freebies will be handy!!

Congratulations bumblebee!
    GC: Nov: £60.22/£450 Oct: £338.48/£450, July: £363.05/£450, June £447.98/£500
    £2 savers No68: £104/£100 :j
    :jmummy to: 8yr, 5yr, 3yr, 2yr, 1yr. No6 Due Mar 2013 My world.:j
  • From what I can see Beaming Baby are offering 2 free eco-disposable nappies. If you fancy going the whole hog and opting for reusable nappies I can definately recommend them. Nappies such as Bumgenius and Wonderoo are practically as easy to use as disposables, while they help the environment and save you money long term. Just bear in mind that there are huge numbers of brands out there and it's easy to end up buying nappies which don't suit you. Some brands are considerably better than others, while some can be great, but difficult to dry (so if you don't have a tumble dryer opt for a quick drying nappy). I've used loads of different brands and I found that combining them has worked really well for me. I'd highly recommend getting some advice before choosing you nappies: try www.lizziesrealnappies.co.uk and www.nappylady.co.uk.
  • berniw
    berniw Posts: 17 Forumite
    Thanks for this - have passed it on to family and friends with little ones too.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure