🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Next Online Sale Has Started

Options
The next online sale (the ordinary one - no VIP etc) has started. Just successfully placed an order. Amazingly almost all stuff in stock - the rest 1-2 weeks and nothing yet out of stock!

http://www.next.co.uk

HINT: If you have a next directory you can sometimes find unlisted sale stock by taking something you like from the book, going to the quickshop and typing in the code direct.

Comments

• fattybooboo
    Options
    I am now in a queue for this, about 8 mins, hope I get on soon as I want to go back to bed, lol!! Well done on getting everything you wanted :)
    Baby Toby born 17th Nov 09 :j
  • anniemf2508
    anniemf2508 Posts: 1,848 Forumite
    Options
    in the queue now...18 mins to go
  • vickyjayne
    Options
    in the queue 25 mins to go!!
    :T started comping 2009:T
  • ImmyLFC
    ImmyLFC Posts: 60 Forumite
    Options
    There is barely anything left? I logged on 7:55 and it had started, seems earlier than advertised. Was after some stuff for my 2 year old Son
  • Lynsey
    Lynsey Posts: 9,486 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I'm right at the front now, I'll wave my arms, tell me if you can see me. :T

Lynsey
    **** Sealed Pot Challenge - Member #96 ****
    No. 9 target £600 - :staradmin (x21)
    No. 6 Total £740.00 - No. 7 £1000.00 - No. 8 £875.00 - No. 9 £700.00 (target met)
  • FloFlo
    FloFlo Posts: 32,720 Forumite
    Options
    Any free delivery codes working?
  • fattybooboo
    Options
    I went online yesterday and looked at the preview and took down some codes of things I wanted to order. The majority of that is no longer available, boooo. A few odd bits are though.

Whilst I was online yesterday, the homeware and electricals sale was already on, so I ordered a few bits (any need!!) and that had free delivery automatically applied so hopefully that will apply today too.
    Baby Toby born 17th Nov 09 :j
  • cool_pinkie
    Options
    Woo 14 minutes to go now! At least it's in a queue and not just crashing like some other sites. Just hope the items that we want are there!
  • milliemonster
    Options
    I got on fine at half seven this morning, first time, managed to get loads of stuff for DD (who is only 9 but in age 13-14) but nothing for my little boy who's 5, all the boys stuff that is left is baby sizes or age 11+
    Aug GC £63.23/£200, Total Savings £0
  • Sabo_2
    Options
    Hardly anything left in womenswear unless you're a size 6 or xs and it takes ages to add anything to the shopping basket

Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 7 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family