Borders boxset sale- CSI £6.99, Prison Break £9.99 and more...

Options
Just been to my local Borders (Ellesmere Port Colliseum) and they've got a good sale on DVD boxsets-

CSI - £6.99 each (up to Vegas season 7, Miami season 4 and New York season 3)
Prison Break season 3 - £9.99
Scrubs (various seasons) - £8.99 to £12.99 each
Bones seasons 1 & 2 - £10.99 each
Without a Trace - £10.99
and many many more...

Not sure if it's all Borders but definately worth a look (especially the CSI boxsets, cheapest online seems to be £9.99).

Comments

• chuckley
    chuckley Posts: 4,405 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    complete or 1/2 n 1/2?!

im checkin 4 the csi and prison break!!!!!
  • Amys
    Amys Posts: 919 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    At a guess I would think that the CSI will be 1/2 and 1/2, not seen a single series in 1 box in the UK
  • dansandman
    Options
    Prison break is the complete series. The csi sets are £6.99 for each part (ie csi new york 3.1-3.12). Still a bargain for a complete season for £13.98!
  • goodfella66
    Options
    Amys wrote: »
    At a guess I would think that the CSI will be 1/2 and 1/2, not seen a single series in 1 box in the UK

That's a real bugbear for me. In the US, they are released as a complete season but in "rip-off" Britain they are released in 2 halves which usually works out a lot more expensive!:mad:
  • Mrs._Fingerbottom
    Options
    Prison Break S3 was only thirteen episodes long because of the writers' strike. So it's not as great a deal as it might appear.
  • dansandman
    Options
    Possibly not great value for prison break in terms of money per episode, but very cheap in terms of how much it sells for elsewhere. Cheapest I've seen is asda for £20
  • chuckley
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Amys wrote: »
    amazon.

but as soon as their in they are gone within a day. i dont like the half ones, too expensive and i find it pointless. i got seasons 1-4 for £20-25 off amazon over the years.
  • chuckley
    First Anniversary
    Options
    in oxford circus one the csi miami and ny part n part were £8.99 each. the rest were all 24.99.

prison break season 1 was £9.99 then £14.99 for season 2.

i only needed miami 1 though as its rare to buy complete now. also got a free bag with a t-shirt and other promo stuff for a new film that dropped on the 26th. more than happy!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure