Any Pizza Express vouchers

Options
Does anyone know of any current Pizza Express vouchers before I go and pay for a meal for 8 of us tonight!!!! :confused: :rolleyes:

Comments

• ABSTRAX
    Options
    Not sure on your location....

If you're in London, there's a 2 for 1 offer you can use if you book through TopTable...

There's a little more info here: http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/cheap-restaurant-deals
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,697 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Does anyone know of any current Pizza Express vouchers before I go and pay for a meal for 8 of us tonight!!!! :confused: :rolleyes:

If anyone in your group has some Tesco Deals vouchers converted to any Deal with a code starting with S, then you could pay with those. I think Pizza Express are still in Deals at the moment as a temporary thing.

Worth asking your friends, some people may have other Restaurant Deals, or Days Out or Drycleaning ones converted and not used yet. Any of them would be OK to use for any other S-code Deal.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • gregmac666
    Options
    On a related note, there are 2 for 1 Vouchers inside boxed PE Pizzas which are valid for the month of January.

I bought a small Pollo Ad Astra in Sainsbury's on Friday night, and to my surprise it had a 2 for 1 voucher inside. Just dropped out. The box had nothing on the outside stating that this was the case, so I have no idea if this is in all pizzas or just a few. :confused:
    No signature here. Move along please.
  • shona_2
    shona_2 Posts: 467 Forumite
    Options
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    If anyone in your group has some Tesco Deals vouchers converted to any Deal with a code starting with S, then you could pay with those. I think Pizza Express are still in Deals at the moment as a temporary thing.

Worth asking your friends, some people may have other Restaurant Deals, or Days Out or Drycleaning ones converted and not used yet. Any of them would be OK to use for any other S-code Deal.

Any deal with code starting with S? I have never read about anything like that before - is it on their website, do you know?
    thanks
  • homesteader12
    Options
    Hi, Does anyone know if 2 for 1 offer can be paid for with Tesco Clubcard Deals vouchers. Pizza Express Terms say cannot be used with any other offer but I'm not sure if that would apply. Has anyone tried it or enquired?
  • pokey128
    pokey128 Posts: 482 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, Does anyone know if 2 for 1 offer can be paid for with Tesco Clubcard Deals vouchers. Pizza Express Terms say cannot be used with any other offer but I'm not sure if that would apply. Has anyone tried it or enquired?

Hi
    I used both vouchers yesterday no problem - the waitress said they were counting the tesco vouchers as gift vouchers so processed as cash - they just took £20 of our bill (even including drinks) and so for 3 of us total bill came to just £5.20!!
  • cazbird2009
    Options

Hi
    We went to Pizza Express on Sunday and used the 2 for 1 voucher but were told that we couldn't use the Tesco clubcard deals to pay for it. We complained and eventually they changed their minds and accepted it but it was very embarassing. Think it all depends on the individual restaurant as I know from the forums that people have been able to use the clubcard vouchers for drinks but we didn't get away with that ;)
  • chloecc
    chloecc Posts: 239 Forumite
    Options
    hey there, with this 2 for one current offer, it states dinner on the voucher - might be silly qu but can you use them for lunchtimes??
    "He that is of the opinion money will do everything may well be suspected of doing everything for money." Benjamin Franklin
  • sarahs999
    sarahs999 Posts: 3,751 Forumite
    Options
    Yes, I hope so as I'm planning to use one today! If you read the blurb it says any time of day.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure