🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Sample of Herbal Essences shampoo & conditioner back on

Options

Comments

• lorweld
    lorweld Posts: 5,546 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    jo_b wrote: »
    I'm back on the freebies board in 2009 as I'm trying to live on next to nothing and get all the free stuff I can this year! :D

Still working for me too. Cheers for this, Lorweld. :)
    Welcome back jo :) best of luck
    :hello:
  • iloveme_2
    iloveme_2 Posts: 468 Forumite
    Options
    did do a search and nothing came up.
    http://www.herbal-essences.co.uk/
  • maccyt
    maccyt Posts: 59 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks, just sent off for mine :D
  • VanyaHargreeves
    Options
    Me too :D Thank you!
    Undergrad law student. Take my advice with a pinch of salt! :rotfl:
  • PeachyJem
    PeachyJem Posts: 573 Forumite
    Options
    You didnt do a search beacuse if you did you would have seen this:
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1368385&highlight=shampoo
    MODS DELETE THIS THREAD IMMEDIATELY

:rotfl::rotfl:Is there any need for the CAPS!! People can and do make mistakes you know,also the link URL on here is different to the one that Lorweld posted so thats why it didnt show up, so please check this before you accuse people of not searching!! yes i know it's extra work for the guides but you could have wrote it in a nicer way.....:rolleyes:Forum police eh...:rotfl:
  • PeachyJem
    PeachyJem Posts: 573 Forumite
    Options
    Thread bumped due to lazy re-post by 'iloveme'

I have seen the post that you are referring to torres, but the url that the iloveme has posted is different to Lorwelds, so therefore it doesn't show up this thread.So in all fairness i know it is a duplicate but if she did search it didn't come up with this one!! :rolleyes: I think you could have shown a bit more mercy. I'm grateful to all posts on this board, i know it makes hard work for the guides but at the same time iloveme took the time to post a freebie and i for one am thank ful...sorry had to get it off my chest.
  • stephaniem_3
    Options
    I got mine in the post a few days ago - they may not be full size but they have 6 or 7 washes in their 1/4 size (I think) bottles and very useful and good sized to take to the pool or the gym.
  • mattytun
    mattytun Posts: 13,920 Forumite
    Rampant Recycler Xmas Saver! Savvy Shopper! Energy Saving Champion
    Options
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:once a policman always a policeman :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Can't sleep, quit counting sheep and talk directly to the shepherd :cool:
  • Wildside
    Wildside Posts: 1,220 Forumite
    Options
    stephaniem wrote: »
    I got mine in the post a few days ago - they may not be full size but they have 6 or 7 washes in their 1/4 size (I think) bottles and very useful and good sized to take to the pool or the gym.

Was it the 2 small bottles (about 75ml I think) in a pretty box you got (they were being sent out a while ago). This time it states 10ml which sounds more like it will be sachets. Still great for the pool, gym, overnight stay etc.
  • mezelks
    mezelks Posts: 269 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks, just sent off for mine
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income