We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
help please with dough
chergar
Posts: 189 Forumite
Last night I decided t make some cinnamon biscuits so Ifollowed a recipe but the mix looked a bit too wet and sticky so I added more flour but the biscuits came out rock hard and not very good.
I halved the mix last night and put the other half in the fridge so what I want to know is is there anything I can do to the dough I have in the fridge to make it more 'wet' so the biccies are less rock like.
I am not really a very good cook but wanted to do something Christmassy with the children.
Thanks for any replies.
I halved the mix last night and put the other half in the fridge so what I want to know is is there anything I can do to the dough I have in the fridge to make it more 'wet' so the biccies are less rock like.
I am not really a very good cook but wanted to do something Christmassy with the children.
Thanks for any replies.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards