🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Coke Zone Pogo Printer

Options
This is only a grabbit for people who have been taking part in the coke zone scheme and who have 300 points on there.

Just noticed they have had more Polaroid Pogo printers in, but am sure they wont last long, so if you have the points and want one I suggest you grabbit now. :beer:

Comments

• Constantine
    Constantine Posts: 1,561 Forumite
    Options
    301 points :cool: Ordered, came back in today as was still out of stock this morning.

The email about how to receive it came through blank, so I guess a call to the free phone number tomorrow...
    Who or what was I before you came in to my life
    I am not sure
  • chickadee_cymru
    Options
    301 points :cool: Ordered, came back in today as was still out of stock this morning.

The email about how to receive it came through blank, so I guess a call to the free phone number tomorrow...

Decided not to order one myself as don't really need one, managed to get an xbox and an ipod, but missed out on the apple tv. Good luck to everyone ordering one, it looks like it costs about 40p a print (Amazon prices) so quite comparable for instant printing.

Constantine have you tried refreshing your inbox or altering settings in case it isn't displaying html format for some reason? I've found the coke site hit and miss for working, but the rewards process has always been easy. Looking forward to the Samsung Toco coming out Friday. :santa2:
  • Constantine
    Options
    Decided not to order one myself as don't really need one, managed to get an xbox and an ipod, but missed out on the apple tv. Good luck to everyone ordering one, it looks like it costs about 40p a print (Amazon prices) so quite comparable for instant printing.

Constantine have you tried refreshing your inbox or altering settings in case it isn't displaying html format for some reason? I've found the coke site hit and miss for working, but the rewards process has always been easy. Looking forward to the Samsung Toco coming out Friday. :santa2:

Missed the xbox and ipod, could not get enough points on quick enough, ordered the football table the day before the apple tv came up (thanks for advertising that one, coke!) so not enough points. Printer will do as an extra christmas pressie for someone.

Cokezone website is appaling, way too glitchy. Don't think its a fault with my email.
    I am not sure
  • chickadee_cymru
    Options
    Cokezone website is appaling, way too glitchy. Don't think its a fault with my email.

I had the points and was on-line the right time for the apple tv, but the coke server wouldn't work correctly so couldn't log in and redeem :mad: but it's all free and I did get 2 other good items so not all bad :rolleyes: Have got about 800 points now so if I miss out on the phone am just going to order some bits and drop them all in the charity shop, didn't cost me anything and will help them out :T
  • Constantine
    Options
    Not opened it yet - its a family Christmas present - but from the size and weight of it the football table (500 points) looks like a good deal if you have the spare points and a use for it.
    I am not sure
  • sarah35
    Options

My partners email came through blank too, wonder why they are sending emails? to claim? anyone else had trouble, did you have an address on the account, He hadn't put his in yet , it was his first order,

I know when I ordered the apple tv from my account it prompted me to add my address, so seems strange

also does anyone know if it comes with any paper to get you started?
  • chickadee_cymru
    Options
    sarah35 wrote: »
    wonder why they are sending emails? to claim?

also does anyone know if it comes with any paper to get you started?

For this reward it seems coke are supposed to be emailing you a one time voucher code which you then enter in the checkout at firebox.com for a free pogo printer, so unlike some other rewards this won't come direct from coke but from a partner site.

It is showing on the firebox site as £99.95 but only have the pik in stock a minute, so your husband may want to wait until the black comes back in. No mention if it comes with paper, but I'd imagine it will have a few to get you started.
  • sarah35
    Options
    I just called regarding the blank email they said they will investigate it, I wonder what the time limit is on using the code was hoping we would have it by christmas, didnt even know they were available in pink, thanks for the info, Ill go and have a look on there.
  • greasythug
    Options
    I called up as well.

They said it could take 7-10 working days but also that it might be sooner.

I asked if they wanted to have the Email forwarded but they said no as the reward was tracked on the account.
  • dazzer68
    dazzer68 Posts: 1,159 Forumite
    Options
    oh not sure what to do go for the printer or wait till the phone comes on, i have 400 points and hoping thats enough for the phone, i missed the ipod and the xbox, sold out before i could get online! some people here drink too much coke, to claim all the high end gifts!:eek: how you doing it? any one guessing what the tocco phone will be? points wise?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport